The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Breeze Says...

snapdogs

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
HAVE TO GET THEIR OWN FLAMING DINNER THEMSELVES?

getyourown.jpg

Makes me wonder why we bother having humans..............

Well my bad mummy forgot to give me breakfast one morning so I went out and caught it for myself (a muntjac-and it was yummy, but I ate too much of it so was rather sick)

View attachment 23673

OEH said:
Well my bad mummy forgot to give me breakfast one morning so I went out and caught it for myself (a muntjac-and it was yummy, but I ate too much of it so was rather sick)
OMG, the image of a muntjac being the prey leaves me cold.

Out walking with my two yesterday and we saw a surprised muntjac as we turned a corner.

He was lovely, about 20 feet away from us. My two got excited and gave chase.

Glad to say the muntjac shot off through the hedge and was safe. I don't think my two would have harmed it anyway, had they got close enough to it . More like try to play with the odd looking dog.

OEH said:
well obviously that is not true - can you not see the angelic dog in the photo o:)

butter wouldn't melt :- "

mine are too slow to catch live dinner, thankfully! poor things have to wait for their pesky owners to cater to their whims...such a hard life :D

you mean you havent got your humans trained yet. If I havent got mt warmed weatabixs with goats milk ready for me but 8am I start to chew the furniture and today they tryed to give me my dinner cold instead if room tempriture or slightly warmed so i didnt eat it just wimmperd toll ot was warmed.

You lot need to get your humans to traning school

Indy

do you have a number for one? i mean, i do get weetabix with cows milk, but its cold! and theyre mean! the funny mini humans get this strange stuff called sugar, which is sooo tasty, but i'm not allowed!

i do like the liver, veg and rice, but my son keeps nicking it if i'm too slow :( same with my sardines. i like to savor the tomato sauce, whereas he just gulps it down then goes after mine. between you and me, indy, i think the humans are rubbing off on him! i need help!

fallenangel said:
you mean you havent got your humans trained yet. If I havent got mt warmed weatabixs with goats milk ready for me but 8am I start to chew the furniture and today they tryed to give me my dinner cold instead if room tempriture or slightly warmed so i didnt eat it just wimmperd toll ot was warmed.  You lot need to get your humans to traning school

Indy

Indy

Do you mean you have to wait until 8 am we get ours at 5.30 am If we don't all hell breaks loose

This morning it was 4.45 when we decided we wanted our breakfast but dad came down not mum, boy were we in trouble :rant:

William -I was upstairs it was nothing to do with me I was being good for a change o:)

and thw whippet gang

We only have one dog that is timed to bark like billyoh when its dinnertime and thats Milo the greyhound :angry: He has one of those high pitched barks that get on your nerves (and the neighbours) so we have to feed him quick!!

MInd you the whippets are often found with heads in bags of food :- "

Heres Genie looking for his dinner

oct_05.jpg

oakmoorehill said:
fallenangel said:
you mean you havent got your humans trained yet. If I havent got mt warmed weatabixs with goats milk ready for me but 8am I start to chew the furniture and today they tryed to give me my dinner cold instead if room tempriture or slightly warmed so i didnt eat it just wimmperd toll ot was warmed.   You lot need to get your humans to traning school

Indy

Indy

Do you mean you have to wait until 8 am we get ours at 5.30 am If we don't all hell breaks loose

This morning it was 4.45 when we decided we wanted our breakfast but dad came down not mum, boy were we in trouble :rant:

William -I was upstairs it was nothing to do with me I was being good for a change o:)

and thw whippet gang

There is no chance i am getting up before 8am and then whille me breakys being made I take my jammys off and get comfy ready for the humans to serve me my breaky.

Do all greyhounds call milo have high piched girly barks our milo does aswell but hes a puff lol

Indt

Lolcoe said:
We only have one dog that is timed to bark like billyoh when its dinnertime and thats Milo the greyhound :angry: He has one of those high pitched barks that get on your nerves (and the neighbours) so we have to feed him quick!!
MInd you the whippets are often found with heads in bags of food :- "

Heres Genie looking for his dinner

View attachment 23728

[SIZE=14pt]WOW............LOOK AT THAT TAIL...IT'S BRILL [/SIZE] :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back