The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Brindle Whippet Wanted

Shaz

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello

I have been looking for a small whippet for some time. I have a fantastic lurcher called jake and feel he needs a friend. I love lurchers and whippets and could give a good home to the right one. Brindle is my favourite but would like any colour if the dog/bitch was right.

Please try and help me if you can. I live in Leyland Lancashire.

Sharon

:D :D

Shaz said:
Hello

I have been looking for a small whippet for some time. I have a fantastic lurcher called jake and feel he needs a friend. I love lurchers and whippets and could give a good home to the right one. Brindle is my favourite but would like any colour if the dog/bitch was right.

Please try and help me if you can. I live in Leyland Lancashire.

Sharon

:D :D

Hi shaz i have a litter of whippet puppies but only have dogs left. I've a fawn one and a blue and white i've posted there pics below for you. They are kc registered and dewclawed. If you need any more info please ring me on 07759031831

the fawn dog puppy

fawn_dog_01_net.jpg

Shaz said:
HelloI have been looking for a small whippet for some time.  I have a fantastic lurcher called jake and feel he needs a friend.  I love lurchers and whippets and could give a good home to the right one.  Brindle is my favourite but would like any colour if the dog/bitch was right.

Please try and help me if you can.  I live in Leyland Lancashire.

Sharon

:D   :D

i have 2 brindle dog pups left out of a litter of 7 kc reg and de clawed 01457 873115 oldham

[i have 2 brindle dog pups left out of a litter of 7 kc reg and de clawed 01457 873115 oldham

manutd said:
[i have 2 brindle dog pups left out of a litter of 7 kc reg and de clawed 01457 873115 oldham
Thanks for the fantastic replies and offer but I have already found a saluki/whippet cross. She is very timid and needs lots of support to help her trust again but she is amazing.

Sharon

best of luck with your new girl :luck: any chance of pics :D

Lots of luck Shaz with the new dog,we hope that your hard work in helping the dog to trust again works out good for you . :luck: :luck: :luck:

From all here at pennymeadow

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back