The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bsfa Photos

~elizabeth~

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Trials:

dog1.jpg

Norman

dog2.jpg

dog3.jpg

Coursing proper

dog4.jpg

Digger?

dog5.jpg

dog6.jpg

Gelert - first false start (don't know which of them caught the lure :- " )

dog7.jpg

One of Alex's? Wish me luck?

dog8.jpg

dog9.jpg

dog10.jpg

2 of Tracy's Ollie in the muzzle, doing very well :thumbsup:

dog11.jpg

Sorry Jo, didn't quite get his bum in

dog12.jpg

dog13.jpg

dog14.jpg

dog15.jpg

I think this was Mabel (far left) making her come back appearance :D

Let's have yet another try - they got all the way round this time. Gelert and Alex's Silver Spring

dog16.jpg

dog17.jpg

dog18.jpg

dog19.jpg

Knocking up my toe >_<

dog20.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures, what lovely dogs, looks like they had a good time.

Yes it was a lovely day for it as it turned out, but we did have a few of injuries unfortunately, one of Millie's tore a ligament I think. :eek:

Some excellent photos. You must have all had a really entertaining day. Well done to all. :thumbsup:

Chris

Poor old Freeway is sleeping it all off now :wub: Even on three legs he wanted to go again ! Hopefully with lots of TLC and cage rest he'll be as good as new in no time. :thumbsup:

Looking at the photos, Freeways the one in the red jacket, with odd ears and a cup handle for a tail (w00t)

Sophie pup enjoyed her day, loved meeting and greeting all the dogs and humans :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about Freeway - it could happen anytime. The ONLY time mine havent had an injury is racing / lure coursing. They have injured themselves on walks and in the lounge :blink:

So - who was the whippy winner?

Great pics Norman is :wub: Hope all your injuries soon heal. :thumbsup:

Fantastic photos!! Thank you - I love that one of stan, regardless of his missing bum!!

BOB and BIF was one of Alexs dogs - it won from Class 2 so I think the b&w? Tracys Ollie won Class 1 - WELL DONE!! (unfortunately he had a little injury - hopefully he is feeling better now)

~JO~ said:
Fantastic photos!!  Thank you - I love that one of stan, regardless of his missing bum!!
BOB and BIF was one of Alexs dogs - it won from Class 2 so I think the b&w?  Tracys Ollie won Class 1 - WELL DONE!!  (unfortunately he had a little injury - hopefully he is feeling better now)

What the one that ran with Gelert? Any ideas what happened in class 3 - we were joint second in field at half time, I was assuming scores would probably go up on the second run though.

BOB and BIF was one of Alexs dogs - it won from Class 2 so I think the b&w?

What little Spring ?? ........Not bad after a litter of pup's ........Congrats Alex AND Spring :cheers:

Some more:

dog21.jpg

dog22.jpg

dog23.jpg

dog24.jpg

Spring ? :wub:

dog25.jpg

Me slipping a bit early on the second aborted run :b :b :b :b

dog26.jpg

Glad to hear Freeway is ok, it looked quite worrying :eek:

Thanks for those fantastic pictures - it was definitely worth splashing out on that new lens! :thumbsup:

I was so proud of Normie for doing 2 full courses, when Mabel couldn't even manage one complete one before trying to knobble her opponent! (just look at her expression in that photo- she wasn't going to let him get to that lure first! :- " :oops: ) I think she needs to realise that you are supposed to course the lure, not the other dog chasing it! :- "

Norman wishes I had taken off his wussy coat for his course- it does cramp his style somewhat! :wub: o:)

I had a great day, perfect weather, lovely dogs, great company, and Mabel definitely thought it was better than a boring old dog show!

Liz and the Monellis

OOps, meant to say that apparently there will be loads more photos from today on www.longstaff.co.uk in a couple of days.

Also meant to say, I hope Freeway, Gelert and Ollie are soon feeling much better :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back