The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bsfa This Sunday

Rosie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I'm taking Phoebe and am wondering if anyone else is going? :) Think it's going to be a nice ish day for weather :D

Yes us girlie's are going :D ..... Sue will be driving our van there ...... We have all the usual suspects entered and maybe the Tink for a trial 8)

Best of luck to you all :luck: hope you have a fab day :thumbsup:

Cool, glad I won't be on my own all day :D . Although Hannah you can't possibly have time to go when you will be at home taking lots of pics of your lovely puppies to show us all :lol:

Looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Nice to see everyone again and catch up, even if we're still not up and running again. Managed a few photos, there were some great runs today.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Gelert :huggles: ...... It was lovely to see both you and James again as we haven't seen you for ages :( .......I'm sorry we had to shoot off and weren't there for the presentation to see Gelerts win ..... Great photos of the boys :cheers: ......Off to show Inca them ....oh yeah and source some rollers to buy for Vinnie to stare at :lol:

Congratulations Gelert, that is a lovely trophy :cheers: .

Great photos, love the one of Phoebe with her ears stuck up :- "

I didn't realise who you were when you arrived so good to almost meet you :)

Rosie said:
Congratulations Gelert, that is a lovely trophy  :cheers: .
Nice to almost meet you too :lol: It's very nice isn't it, I'm going to be quite loath to hand that back. I'm letting him enjoy his moment of glory as it will almost certainly be his last.

Sorry to hear about Jacob's injury, hope he's okay. My three-legged ones send their heartfelt commiserations :luck: :huggles:

Look forward to seeing you again at some point in the Autumn, or next year.

well done gelert :huggles: hes such a clever lad :thumbsup:

love the photo elizabeth :)

Well done Elizabeth & Gelert. Thats a lovely photo of him with his trophy. One to treasure :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear Jacob got hurt.

It was great to see you both E+J....hope Gerlet enjoy his retirement and well done receiveing his trophy...what a clever boy...hope Guto feels better soon

I think thats Bow in the pics could you send me a copy ...thanks

and see you soon :thumbsup:

jst spotted the pics - loving the ones of my boy :wub: thanks.

Well done to Gelert :D

Great photos...

love the one of Gelert with his trophy...Well done... :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back