The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Buffy's Babies

OK, I'll start us off, Molly has gone to her new home, to the most lovely new Mum and Dad, they have called already to say she was as good as gold on the journey home, and has already checked out her new house !!!! Her parents are going to try and post some photos of her soon !!!

Here is my little boy Toby.... :wub:

pups7weeks_019.jpg

awwwwwwwwww good luck to all of Buffys Babys :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

they are all adooooooooooooorable :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

OOOOOOOH, they are gorgeous! :wub: :wub: :wub:

And so good sitting all together. Mine lot are only one week old and I have not been able to get a picture of more than 2 in the same shot!

Good luck to them going to their new homes. :luck:

Lida

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooooooooooohhhhhh what little gems :wub:

You are going to M I S S them terribly... what a little row of sweetie-pies :wub:

[SIZE=21pt]Beau.....tiful[/SIZE] :wub: :wub: :wub:

Good Luck in your new homes. :luck: :luck:

What an adorable row of bright little buttons! :huggles:

I have so enjoyed reading all about Buffy's babies from the word go, and it will be lovely to keep hearing all about them as they grow up. :thumbsup:

Good luck out there in the real world, babies :luck: :thumbsup: :luck: :thumbsup: :wub:

Well Riggs is away now, the house is starting to feel quieter already ! At least I managed not to cry this time !!!!! :( Good luck Susan, youve got a precious boy there :wub:

:cheers:

Well done Jill,,, you really are a Gem, that photo of them all together has got to be the best yet,,,,, how did you manage to get them all to sit still.

They all look as if they are paying attention as well ,,,, well that is of course except Codie,,,,,, mmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,, busy looking for some mischeiv to get up to I guess,,,I hope so .... lol ...

See you in the morning,,,,,did we agree 5AM, im sure it was about then lol ...

Should be 1 sleep now, but will probs be NO SLEEP< :wub: :wub: :wub:

This is terrible, im as excited now as I was when my own two darling kids were born :- " :)) :D (w00t) :p :thumbsup:

Well this is the new chapter in this story (w00t)

Riggs is home :D ,,Ricky has no idea what he is (w00t) (w00t) ,,he want's to play but he is not sure of this little chap :- " . Robbie like's Riggs :D ,,I thought he would :huggles: , he keep's going upstair's but think's he is missing out so come's back down for a few min's then he back up stair's again ;)

Riggs look's a bit lost but is happy and had a bite to eat.

Jill you did well not to cry :)) ,,I will keep in touch and photo's all the time of Riggs :cheers:

A few photo's but Robbie does not like the camera so he is not in the photo's :(

RiggsRicky.jpg

Ricky still trying to work out what he is :- " :- "

Tucking into some supper :wub: :wub:

Riggs7weesoldB.jpg

:lol: :cheers: :lol: :) :D :))

Susan, He looks great, I hope the journey was ok, and of course JILL was ok,

He really looks happy already, not lost his appetite anyway I see, well keep the pics coming, and looking forward to a get together soon.

Gavin

Riggs is sound asleep on Rachel's lap :wub: ,,got a photo of it too :D , I can't stop looking at him,,he so like his dad :thumbsup: . Your Codie is a live wire,,he never stopped the whole time we were there tonight,,Riggs was great in the car,,looking out the window :) , he did have a little cry but that never lasted for long. The kid's are still up as they so excited still.

Still never got the ear plug's :( :( ,, (w00t) (w00t)

A sleeping Riggs

aaaaaaa.jpg

AAAAAA.jpg

Last of the photo's for now :blink:

(w00t)

" I'm so excited

I just can't hide it

I'm about to lose controll

but I think I like it

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH

:- "

not that I'm counting ,,,,but it's just 651 minutes

:huggles:

that is give or take a few seconds

:lol:

susan are your kids sleeping yet or are they to busy giving riggs kisses and cuddles :wub:

gavin we are picking tank up a week on wednesday how many minutes is that????????????. (w00t)

The kid's are now in bed,,Riggs is now wide awake (w00t) and chasing Ricky around. He even chased his tail (w00t) (w00t) . He is great and bonny wee thing. I could just watch him play all night :huggles: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back