The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

BULLY KUTTA PUPPY

Lorvig

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My 3d mastiff died of old age. Big loss, but nothing I can do if the life span so short.WIfe and daughter were devastated, and I want to get another mastiff puppy. But things turned differently, I came around the puppy who meant to be a fighting dog. I simply cannot let it happens. So I got him and now he is my family pet. There are a lot of myths about this breed, but most of them are -just myths. It's a truth that for generations this breed has been undergoing selection, only aggressive puppies survived. Without vet help only strongest lived and genetic code of this breed not really nice and has a name beast from the east. I know they are not recommended to keep as a pet. I don't care. I know one thing psychology of the dogs is the same regardless of genetic code. They are pack animals and obey the pack leader, the pack leader is dominant. It does not mean to be tough, no. I love this puppy. He is intelligent, responsive, and trainable. Aggressiveness is his first reaction to anyone and anything, but I deal with it. He is 5 months old and 2 months with me. We will see what happens, I'll write an update later.

I wish you luck. Indian Mastiffs are very rare in our part of the world, but some time ago we happened to see a young female - she was bigger than our Ridgeback boy. And quite lovely even if a bit reserved, I thought, interacted well.

Ridgeback is a strong breed. Your dog looks magnificent and he in excellent shape You doing a good job. I never want to have a bully kutta. Just a situation, no regrets. He is fine now , happy pup. I don't know how big he would be, but he will be a lightweight athletic dog, maybe taller than you ridgeback.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back