The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Buntessa

Cartman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I wish to say that Buntessa, has passed away. She had been very sick for some time.

She only made some 20? posts here, & was always strainght to the point.

Buntessa,aka, Angela Shepherd, showed whippets in Sydney & had the foresight to bring Ch. Khabrary Hugo Boss to Australia. She also brought some lovley Hillsdown girls out as well.

May I just say she was a Lady & good friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Such sad news. I didn't know Angela personally but she has been spoken of in such high regard by so many, I know she will by greatly missed. Deepest sympathy to Angela's family and friends.

So, so sorry to hear about Angela,

Thought things were looking up for her

Deepest condolences too her family, Human and Canine

What arrangements have been made for the Dogs, hope they are ok

Please keep me informed about Jack

A Lady passed this way

Heather and the Khabaray Whippets :(

All her dogs are together. They are in the best of hands. The people who have them were expecting this & I can see no reason why they need to be moved from there. Angela's son might want them (some).

If I find anything else will let you know.

SORRY TO HEAR OF SUCH SAD NEW.

SHE HAD E. MAILED ME A FEW TIMES ABOUT MY WHIPPETS.

I WAS HOPEING TO MEET HER LATER THIS YEAR WHEN I GO TO OZ.

MY CONDOLENCES TO HER FAMILY CIRCLE. VIV COULTER. COLLOONEY.

My Sincere Condolences to Angelas Family,I had the pleasure of meeting Angela in 2003 when she came over To England to Collect her Hillsdown Bitch from Phillip.

My deepest sympathy goes to Angelas family.Russ & the Veredon Gang.

We are so sorry to hear of Angela' passing. The third whippet that Jo and I owned was bred by Angela from her Jack and Lena. Little Nikki as she was known died much too young in an acident. Angela was so supportive and kind. Those who knew her will know of her love for whippets, and before that Afghan Hounds, her honesty and her genuine way. Her passing is a great loss. Condolences to her family and to her close friends.

Gary and Jo Austen.

RIP Anglea.

There is also a thread in Gen. Disc. Whippets.

Sincere condolences to Angela's family & friends, may she now be at peace with no pain.

Lisa

All my sympathy to Angela's Family and friends.

What a sad new....

I didn't know her personally but she seemed to be a lovely lady.

RIP Angela,

You suffer no more.

Debra.

Angela's funeral is on Thursday afternoon at 3.15pm.

Deepest Condolences to Angelas Family and Loved ones.

A true Lady, supportive and generous in every way.

Such a sad loss. She will be very missed.

Colin

It was a lovely sunny day in Sydney for Angela's funeral, the weather forecast was for afternoon showers but that didn't happen. She obviously touched the lives of alot of people as the chapel was full.

Debra

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back