The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Burglars Strike

urchin

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Had a shock today when I came downstairs from doing some decorating - it appears that burglars have vandalised my house.

Luckily for me, Digit and Bloggs were on hand to see off the intruders before extensive damage could be done - even so, one bed was damaged beyond repair.

Being whippets, there was no way they could provide a description of the malicious miscreants, however they did take part in a re-enactment.

It would appear that while one of the dastardly devils did the destructive deed, the other cowardly culprit connived to keep lookout from the safety of the sofa.

All I can say is that it's a good job I have such diligent dogs, otherwise the devastation could have been far more extreme.

burglars1.jpg

Pity you didn't get a look at the burglars , you can always tell the guilty one :- "

oh thank goodness Digit and Bloggs were there Charlie :- "

whippets are good as defenders

they were only trying to help

:eek: OMG such brave boys!!! i do hope you hugged them lots for saving you :- " (w00t)

I am indeed a lucky girlie to have such stalwart protectors :cheers:

And so clever to concoct such an accurate picture of the crime........honestly, where on earth would we be without whippets?

(interesting thought about Sir Rip Jess, as far as I know he is still in Belfast, but I hear tell that his family are from round here so maybe it was them what done it?)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back