The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Bend Championships Stainforth

Doreen Hopkins

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello eveyone, I just want to wish all the members who intend to run a dog at the championships the very best of luck. I'm sure we will have some exciting races to look forward to, and a realy good atmosphere to go with it.

The stadium is a near perfect venue so lets all enjoy the day and I'm sure we will all come away agreeing that the £3 entry to the stadium will be well worth it.

Paul Highton (Red Reign ) is going to be taking the photographs on behalf of the BWRA so all put your best bib & tucker on if you are going to have your photograph taken.

I have had lots of offers to help out at the event so many thanks to all those people, hopefully we will put on a display of racing and sportsmanship that we can all be proud of.

See you all Sunday at Stainforth, it looks as if the weather is going to be kind to us too.

best regards to you all Doreen (BWRA Sec )

Doreen Hopkins said:
Hello eveyone, I just want to wish all the members who intend to run a dog at the championships the very best of luck. I'm sure we will have some exciting races to look forward to, and a realy good atmosphere to go with it.
The stadium is a near perfect venue so lets all enjoy the day and I'm sure we will all come away agreeing that the £3 entry to the stadium will be well worth it.

Paul Highton (Red Reign ) is going to be taking the photographs on behalf of the BWRA so all put your best bib & tucker on if you are going to have your photograph taken.

I have had lots of offers to help out at the event so many thanks to all those people, hopefully we will put on a display of racing and sportsmanship that we can all be proud of.

See you all Sunday at Stainforth, it looks as if the weather is going to be kind to us too.

am new to racing will there be any trials allowed

best regards to you all  Doreen  (BWRA Sec )

Doreen Hopkins said:

best regards to you all  Doreen  (BWRA Sec )

it will be up to the lure driver at the stadium if he is willing to do the lure for trials as all the trial money goes to the stadium, so when he arrives please ask him, it may well be that he will be willing to do them when we have a break between the racing.

also we will be doing the 2lb weight classes out of the greyhound boxes this also includes the scratch dogs, and the L/W , M/W, H/W run offs will be done out of the whippet traps provided by N/Notts wrc. many thanks to them.

Whilest I'm on the subject of the whippet traps I can't thank Linda & Les Windle enough for ferrying those traps back and forth over the last few weeks and for all their support for putting us in touch with Stainforth,

regards Doreen

Hope its a good day and best of luck to everyone

i hope everyone knows that the greyhound traps r slightly wider than the likes of easington. just over 10 inches wide i think?

will there be a video/dvd of the event??? also hope they get the pick up point sorted as some dogs picked up injurys ,nasty cuts to there feet. promises to be great day with some tight races good luck to everybody hope all come safe and sound :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I hope that you all have a good day good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
All the best to everyone who will be competing, see you there, Andrew you going mate????

Good Luck to all the Scott's going :D ,,I hope all the dog's come home safe and sound :huggles: All the best to Meg,,now she has a great chance :) . I hope Blaze is better and running,,Im sure everyone will have a great time and the dog's will give their all :cheers:

just heared midnight run won sup dog well done jackie collin

well done bob

Well done Jackie, Colin and family and Bob Supreme Champion Midnight Run great news, great dog!

anybody heard who else has won?

will4 said:
Well done Jackie, Colin and family and Bob Supreme Champion Midnight Run great news, great dog!
anybody heard who else has won?

just this sec walked through door but main results midnight run sup dog lacey venture sup bitch nolimit abbey road 40lb no surrender 36lb bigland vixen sup scatch no surender

well done to all the winners,especially bruce&diand colin&jackie.A great days racing.Also well done to george&lyn 4 winning supreme scratch.

well done all winners specialy midnight run ( did i tip that or not lol )

:cheers: :cheers:

Congratulations George and Lynne winning Sup Scr with No Surrender also Congrats to Molly& Andy and Podge & Corole they will be over the moon too.

Brilliant day just what racing is all about fun. loverly to have a trouble free day well done everyone.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back