The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Bend Champs

Paws123

NNWRF TREASURER
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Come on lets have your tips for the forth coming bend champs

Last edited by a moderator:
my tip is paloma or myself won't be there :- " :oops: :lol:

but seriously i think midnight run dogs lacey venture bitches :thumbsup:

:luck: good luck to all runners :luck:

id say Morpheus or midnight run :luck: scooby dont or lacy venture :luck:

vets fluke if she runs or master blaster :luck:

no limit sugar daddy or challenger :luck:

40 no surrender or stag possessed :luck:

36 gypsy queen :luck:

good luck to all racing :luck:

SUGAR DADDY FOR THE NO LIMIT HES COMING GOOD JUST IN TIME

GOOD LUCK GEOFF

ALSO SAME TO ALL OTHER RUNNERS :cheers:

RED REIGN proved he liked the trip and the track, wont be far off for the dogs,

Scooby Dont will be in tip top condition.

Would love to see Scooby dont take top honours, lovely bitch and Linda and Les always get there dogs right, never run them off too much etc so it would be well deserved.

Would be ace for Rory (red reign) to do well after his long time off last year and no doubt paul and michelle would be over the moon, no doubt midnight run will be a hard one to beat. Fancy morpheous oscars pride and tinkerman for there classes.

Scratch is anyones guess, and vets got to be one of my all time fav's Troublespot but good luck to everybody racing and by the sounds of it the commitee are guna need a bit of luck too.

Guess the usual suspects will be involved. But, I have a hope for Bill's In Dreams in the bitches (up to 30lb) and Sheila and Arthur's young dog Eversley Lad (up to 32lb) if they run him...hope though do.

Regards,

Paul

I'm looking for one hell of a race in the 32lb dog class.

Jack the Lad

Mr Peak

Hellbound ??

I think the track will suit Sail Away and the young Eversley Lad can't be far behind.

Cracking stuff :D

BallySo has been impressive for the 24lb class in the bitches and I agree with Paul in that In Dreams looked very nice @ the Tyrone.

I'll be thinking the 26lb bitch class will be hotly contested as usual.

Fleetwood Flame

Lacey Venture

Tiger Ellie :thumbsup: are all never short of a good performance.

But whomever races and wins there's always a young upstart making their way through the ranks that pulls out a blinder on the day :cheers:

id say a lot of tips are right but feel sorry for paul with red reign dog ran a blinder at the tyrone but he missed the cut off for the 28day rule i think he would of done the job on the day what a dog he has been, but good luck to all on the day see you all there. :cheers:

weathergirls said:
DavidH said:
can anybody tell me why have a 28 day rule??as lone as a dog is registered before the race day who cares.
The 28 day rule has been in since the start of the BWRA, members have had plenty of reminders about the deadline, and its their responsibility to make sure they don't miss it. It may well be an antiquated rule that needs updating, the time to change that is at the AGM, not when the racing season is underway and certainly not by a group of people in someones house. Rules are there for a purpose lets work within them

Linda, how do you know that "a group in someones house" has made a decision to allow Paul's dog to run. Were you there or is this another of your "hearsay" evidence yet again. Why don't you just let it rest and allow the BWRA to get on and do what they suppose to do and that is "THEIR BEST"

Joan

SCILLONIAN said:
weathergirls said:
DavidH said:
can anybody tell me why have a 28 day rule??as lone as a dog is registered before the race day who cares.
The 28 day rule has been in since the start of the BWRA, members have had plenty of reminders about the deadline, and its their responsibility to make sure they don't miss it. It may well be an antiquated rule that needs updating, the time to change that is at the AGM, not when the racing season is underway and certainly not by a group of people in someones house. Rules are there for a purpose lets work within them

Linda, how do you know that "a group in someones house" has made a decision to allow Paul's dog to run. Were you there or is this another of your "hearsay" evidence yet again. Why don't you just let it rest and allow the BWRA to get on and do what they suppose to do and that is "THEIR BEST"

put a sock in it joan don't you dare suggest i would spread hearsay evidence, for your information I am part of the bwra as is every other member and they can't do any better than work within the rules

Joan

Linda I don't think it is me that needs to "put a sock in it" - does the truth hurt :oops:

I have merely stated what you have printed - so facts are facts :- "

Tips (w00t) ,,Im not much good with bend dogs :oops: ,,but here is what I think could do well :- "

Tinker Man,, Coral,,,Morpheous,,Oscars Pride,,Midnight Run,,,Nakitason,,,Silver Spark :D ,,Paloma,,Acca,,Bally So,,,,,Rapid Stag,,, :)

Vets,,,Fluke,,,Master Blaster,,

These are a few who I think could do well,,if they run :D

All the best to who ever runs,,and got home safe and sound :luck: :luck: :luck:

I fancy lacey venture for sup bitch and morphous or midnight run for the sup dog

vets master blaster

sup scr sugar daddy

good luck :luck: to all that run lets hope the weathers good

i would like to see do well :D

bitches

16 colins womble, first season but running well

24 bally so just needs a bit of luck on the day

26 on form tiger ellie

28 moany moany, must be in with a shoot

30refuse to bend, if anths got her right after her bad fall

32 scooby dont, great dog could take the bitches if lacey dosent

36 scratch steves gypsy queen 61/2 years old and flying :thumbsup:

40, nosurrender always the one to beat

scratch sugar daddy but what a class, the winner of this deserves 2 titles could go to any of 6 dogs. challenger,abbey road on and on :thumbsup:

dogs

20 gold run, or bound too

22 bound too not sure on this weight be a cracking race with morpheous

24 oscar

26 midnight run or will he be 28what ever weight a winner. colardo back on the bends could do 26 if not against danny

28mid night run

30 whats going to beat the great north to south, laudecrues (spelling???) been running well and finding form.

32 mr peak, but theres mayb magic sailaway, jack the lad and a pup young elvis +more yet another great class.

lets hope for some great racing ,fine weather. and all come home safe and sound :luck: :luck: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back