The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

bwra championships

graham pendleton

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
any thoughts on what will win the no limit & 40lb scratch at warrick.

it should be very interesting.

i will be at warrick but have nothing to race this year as i have mated anthonys dream to my brothers great no limit dog wonderwall.hope the not to big eh neil.

:cheers:

LOL,AS LONG AS THEY OVER 40LB EY ;) YOU JUST MESSED MY PLANS UP FOR CHAMPS :b

:p I think the no limit Cmon Sue will run well she been running week after week at warwick so will be fit. Not sure about the 40lb would have said Pems Lad but he not ran for a while so maybe Minsters rocket. Either way I think the scratch racing will be very exciting, Good luck to them all. :luck: :luck: :luck:

No limit. I think Banjo has the speed but he does get in a mess sometimes,

Come on sue and Come on ernie once again anyones race,

40lb minsters rocket from santa cruz, or gypsy queen

36lb trevers chaser

banjo could win no limit,come on sue deff putting some good times in at warwick

hope ernie is over the cough, should be a great race with these three if they are in same heat,pems lad for 40lb scratch if he can get over his injury in time,good luck to all running, main thing is that they come off sound :cheers: heard there may be another challenger for the no limit title tho :b

;) IM INTRIGUED NOW WHO CUD THE OTHER NO LIMIT BE? CMON DONT KEEP US IN SUSPENDERS LOL :lol: :lol:

40lb scratch Minster's Rocket

No Limit Come on Sue

40 scratch gypsy queen :D

no limit banjo or come on ernie :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back