The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Champs

NEILPEM

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
come on then lets have your naps for the champs,(imean racing naps boydy not nappies :)) )

Where is your naps then ...unsure what is running well at the moment but think Lacey Venture will do very well !! 8)

i think a few who should do well are challenger ,refuse to bend,trouble spot,and defiantly one not to be left out an all time great fluke :thumbsup: .good luck to all taking part :thumbsup:

I'm not playing :lol: coz everytime i tip something it goes t*ts up but good luck to everyone running.

come on sue (no limit)

no surrender/ bud (40lb)

brookhill buddy (36lb)

yds for lbs just a few.. midnight run, refuse to bend, paloma, moany moany, polar promise, lacey venture. erm thats it for now lol :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Woops sorry Fleesh i forgot Moany Moany :oops: Good Luck everyone :thumbsup:

bitchs refuse to bend or a friends that cannot be mentioned yet

dogs midnight run

few that can win it,me mate anths refuse,to,bend,midnight run,morphius,&laceyventure,and i would love to see little must be magic,run well,&tinkerman,good luck to all who take part&come off injury free :thumbsup:

MIDNIGHT RUN for the dogs

and

REFUSE TO BEND the bitches

best of luck to all :D :cheers:

DENISE BAILEY Posted Mar 15 2005, 01:21 PM   bitchs refuse to bend or a friends that cannot be mentioned yet
Oh aye Dee and to whom does this secret weapon belong ? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
r u going kenny if so ill see you there i think this has to be the most quietest year for people to have a say there some good dogs out there so i think it will be quite open im not nameing any as im like the kiss of death lol see you all there and mine's a larger top please lol. good luck to all and an injury free day. :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]Come on Sue = SupScr. :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

Morpheous = 22lb Dog Class. :thumbsup:

Ones Cushti Star = 24lb Dog Class. :thumbsup:

Buncie Boy = 30lb Dog Class :thumbsup:

Fluke or Lacey Venture = Sup Bitch :thumbsup:

Midnight Run = Sup Dog :thumbsup:

All the best to whoever enter's!!!!! :thumbsup:

kenny here tony yer i will see you down there,and i will get you a pint,and karen,i promise to pay at the gate.lol :- "

well i got 4 out of 9 better than wot i normally get lol well done to all the winners! ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back