The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Egm

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Will a full and detailed account of yesterdays meeting be put on the non-ped section, or on the BWRA website for those who were unable to attend?

Thank you

I certainly hope not. Our business should not be discussed on public forums. I am sure some one can let you know what transpired without putting anything on here.

what about us scottish racers when will we find out what happened

jim

I certainly hope not. Our business should not be discussed on public forums. I am sure some one can let you know what transpired without putting anything on here.

:thumbsup: kath

Don't you think its best from the horses mouth, than second hand tittle tattle, if not on here, then on the BWRA website.

Don't you think its best from the horses mouth, than second hand tittle tattle, if not on here, then on the BWRA website.
ps the BWRA website is not a public forum.

Well personally Geoff, I don't care wether the BWRA is a public website or not. In my opinion I have risen to your bait by replying to your original post. You know full well that you can get a full report of what went off direct from your local BWRA rep. I know Wendy was there from South Yorks and I am sure she would not give you tittle tattle. There is no need for this unless you are just wanting to cause more trouble. I am sure that someone from the BWRA would willingly let the Scottish members know what happened as well. Again I will say that the internet in my opinion is not the place to discuss this.

Well personally Geoff, I don't care wether the BWRA is a public website or not. b In my opinion I have risen to yourait by replying to your original post. You know full well that you can get a full report of what went off direct from your local BWRA rep. I know Wendy was there from South Yorks and I am sure she would not give you tittle tattle. There is no need for this unless you are just wanting to cause more trouble. I am sure that someone from the BWRA would willingly let the Scottish members know what happened as well. Again I will say that the internet in my opinion is not the place to discuss this.
I didn't hold a gun to your head to reply to my post, did I ? and in my opinuion thats what I thought the BWRA website was for, under latest news.

Well personally Geoff, I don't care wether the BWRA is a public website or not. In my opinion I have risen to your bait by replying to your original post. You know full well that you can get a full report of what went off direct from your local BWRA rep. I know Wendy was there from South Yorks and I am sure she would not give you tittle tattle. There is no need for this unless you are just wanting to cause more trouble. I am sure that someone from the BWRA would willingly let the Scottish members know what happened as well. Again I will say that the internet in my opinion is not the place to discuss this.

Well said Kath, least said the better. :thumbsup:

think you are spot on kath dont think things like this should be put on K9 to cause more shit i know theres nothing but shit on k9 but dont think this should be put on

Maybe your all right , I just remember it being alot more vocal when it was the bellwoods :wacko:

Well people are saying that we have got hardly any members left and they say that racing isn't what it used to be. Everyone is on about trying to get new member but if I was I new person coming to the sport and I got told to look on here to see what is going on I think think about I wouldn't like it. I don't now about anyone else but I don't like to see conflict that is why I didn't go to the meeting but if u want to put something on k9 and u know that it is going to end up bad put on a new post coz as I say some people don't like the cinflict

kath i.m.o is totally correct.

You've changed your tune, you weren't saying least said when it was Hellbound & Bellwood.

Will a full and detailed account of yesterdays meeting be put on the non-ped section, or on the BWRA website for those who were unable to attend?Thank you

you should get your answer from your regional rep if you can be bothered to phone.

You've changed your tune, you weren't saying least said when it was Hellbound & Bellwood.

Only one answer to you, do what i told you to do the last time you were causing trouble & stirring the shit. -_-

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back