The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Mid West Open

Amanda Worcester

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
MID WEST TOP TEN OPEN

SUNDAY 15th APRIL 2012

TO BE HELD AT FORDINGBRIDGE W.R.C.

DOGS AND BITCHES SEPARATE IN CLASSES UP TO 18LB, 22LB, 26LB 29LB AND 32LB.

VETS, PUPS AND YEARLINGS (ALL IN) IN CLASSES UP TO 18LB, 22LB,26LB,29LB,32LB AND 55lb LIMIT

SCRATCH RACING UP TO 36LB, 45LB AND 55lb LIMIT

ALSO CLASSES ACCORDING TO ENTRIES FOR PEDIGREES,TERRIERS & NON BWRA REGISTERED LURCHERS

AUTOMATIC ENTRY FOR DOGS NOT IN CLASS FINALS FOR CONSOLATION RACING DOGS & BITCHES TOGETHER IN CLASSES UP TO 20LB, UP TO 26LB AND UP TO 32LB. SCRATCH ALL IN

ALL RACING OVER 155 YARDS FRONT DOG. 4.50 PER DOG

WEIGH IN UNTIL 11.30 am

BURGER BAR/REFRESHMENTS TRACKSIDE

ENQ AMANDA 01905 421736 (AFTER 5.00PM)

Bump, hope the weather co-operates and it is nice and sunny but cool for the dogs

Doreen

Sorry to be missing this open as we do enjoy a trip down to Fordy, seeing friends and stopping in to visit family nearby. Unlucky for us it lands right on Freya's 9th week from season :(

SEE YOU SUNDAY ME AND ANNIE ARE HAVING A RIDE TO A GREAT BIT OF THE COUNTRY :thumbsup:

Looking forward to our first trip away of the season and catching up with everyone,goodluck to all :thumbsup: :luck:

We have had a nice drop of rain on and off all week, and some sunshine so track just right for the dogs.

Burger van will be there for breakfast goodies if wanted, and burgers, sausage & chips for later on in the day.

Makes me feel hungry just thinking about it.

Hope those who are travelling down have a good journey, if you have any problems on your way down you can contact me on

079 316 610 38 from 7.30am, if it's before that time it's 02392 486 578. Looking forward to seeing everyone

regards

Doreen

We have had a nice drop of rain on and off all week, and some sunshine so track just right for the dogs.Burger van will be there for breakfast goodies if wanted, and burgers, sausage & chips for later on in the day.

Hope those who are travelling down have a good journey, if you have any problems on your way down you can contact me on

079 316 610 38 from 7.30am, if it's before that time it's 02392 486 578. Looking forward to seeing everyone

regards

Doreen
thurrock dogs are coming down to nick your trophys dorrean lol see you then tom x

We have had a nice drop of rain on and off all week, and some sunshine so track just right for the dogs.Burger van will be there for breakfast goodies if wanted, and burgers, sausage & chips for later on in the day.

regards

Doreen
thurrock dogs are coming down to nick your trophys dorrean lol see you then tom x

Looking forward to seeing you all Tom. It's nice when the straight racing season starts, you start to meet up with other club racers who don't race on the bends.

regards

Doreen x

cant make it tommorrow doreen really wanted to but got family stuff to do hope you have a good turn out cya soon. Andy :)

Good luck Doreen hope you get nice turn out and you all have nice day good luck to all the runners :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back