The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Open - Old Hall

Fleesh

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just heard from Sally Maid for This took a Veteran Class, Lexi and adult class, their young pup Xotic took a puppy class. :thumbsup:

Heartstopper took h/w yearlings :thumbsup:

All I know so far.

thanx fleesh sally is having a great day by the sounds of it :thumbsup:

Bitces was won by Bolan Dogs were won by Little Bill overall Bolan Pups Kentucky yearlings Heart Stopper Yearling Scratch T-Rex 36 T N T 40 Geds Duke and over all vets Colarado . There was 74 dogs here today and some very good racing please will someone put full results on Thankyou :)

74 dogs (w00t)

If the turnout it anything to go by, the 2008 straight season is going to make it a bumper year :cheers:

i no

bitch final

1st boland

2nd mercedes gem

3rd lexi

w/d hells double

dog final

1st little bill

2nd fatboyslim

3rd sky bound

can some one sort the full results please got no program :cheers:

Full Results something like this ;)

Pups u/24

Vivs wot Not 21

Exotic 21 1st

Pups u/32

Abajab 25

Darlo Delight 25

Kentucky 25 1st O/All Pup

Mines a Double 25

Darlo Dart 25 2nd

Vets u/24

Gems Lad 23 1st

A Little CLoser 21

Take your pick 17 2nd

Tom Smith 23

Itsabelle 20

Maid for This 20 1st

Vets u/32

Mr Peark 31

Colorado 26 1st O/ All Vet

Yealings u/24

Black Bambi 19

Spot Black 18 1st

No Angel 17 2nd

u/32

Connors Mist 27

Heartstopper 26 1st O/all Yearling

Bitches u/20

C Spot Run 20

What Now 20 1st

Full Song 19

Doriva 18

My Starlight 20

Lexi 19 1st CLASS WINNER

The Magster 18 2nd

Most Haunted 16

Bitches u/24

A Kinda Paradise 24

Swift One 24

Weardale Spot 22

Di's Delish 22

Bolan 21 1st CLASS WINNER

Amys Girl 24 1st

Tash the Flash 22

Branco 22

Ruby 21

Game On 21

Bitches u/28

Sophie 27

My Quest 26

Mercedes Gem 25 1st

Free Spirit 25

Now Milli 25 2nd

U/32

Bootiful 31

Hells Double 30 1st

Dogs u/20

Just Friends 20

Little Bill 20 1st

Xbecks 19 2nd

Dogs u/24

Ricks Mystery24 1st

You'll Never Know 24

Orontes 21 2nd

Dogs u/28

Nikes Gem 28 1st

Pilgrims Quest 27

Steels Gift 26

Nevada 26

Yaxi 28 1st

Boomerang 26

Mad Prince 25

Bernies Quest 25

Connors Wish 28

Glimmer 26

Fat Boy Slim 26 CLASS WINNER

Dogs u/32

Skyebound 31

Yearling Scratch

Moonwalker

T. Rex 1st

36lb Scratch

TNT 1st

Nikitason

Mad MAx

40lb SCratch

Geds Duke

No Limit

Ragtime Blue 1st

Wintermoon

Our Ebby

bitch final

1st Boland - Supreme

2nd Mercedes Gem

3rd Lexi

w/d Hells Double

dog final

1st Little Bill

2nd Fatboyslim

3rd Skybound

Last edited by a moderator:
well done all the winners today well run open.well done andy with fatboy slim looks really impressive for such a young dog also to george with little bill and shelley with bolan not forgeting my bobby (T.N.T) :D :D

thankyou once again sadie & co 4 the full results :cheers: wudve have loved to have been there

well done all winners, sounds like i missed a good days racing but had to work :angry: , well done andy with luke hes cumin on every time he runs, thanks mum, keeley n piglet for running zelly wen could not attend :cheers: :cheers:

well done to old hall today well run open congratulations winners . LOSERS TRY HARD NEXT TIME .well done to all WORKERS see you in two week :THE BIG ONE

Well done to all winners and runners today, but especially to Zelda/ Bolan Shelly Tam and family best wishes hope Zelda continues her successful ways for yous during the season a head, a great win

good luck

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankyou for putting the full results on, just got up ready to go back to work, and yes a very gig thankyou to Keeley and Piglet for there help in running Zelda and Connor. :)

:thumbsup: great open lovely atmosphere :) well done shelly and gang taking sup Paul with Heartstopper winning Sup yearling, and andy's Luke, ( fat boy slim) coming 2nd in the dog final he ran brill, and Karen with Jake IN THE DOG FINAL well done Jake and Karen :) :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: really nice day, hope vicky and mick's Gem's lad's toe better soon good luck with him :luck: well done east mids committee good open :thumbsup:

Brill day,good company,and a fair bit of laughter again :thumbsup: Well done BWRA East Midlands and Old Hall for a well run open :thumbsup:

'Dog Final' Dog Final' 'Dog Final' Don't care how he got there :lol: my little Jake made it to the 'Dog Final' and if that rotten lot from Manton had been kinder and just left Andy's results up( :cheers: Andy)some would have thought he'd won a race to get there :lol: Bet you can guess what George said Chris ;) :lol:

rodders said:
Brill day,good company,and a fair bit of laughter again :thumbsup: Well done BWRA East Midlands and Old Hall for a well run open :thumbsup:
'Dog Final' Dog Final' 'Dog Final' Don't care how he got there :lol: my little Jake made it to the 'Dog Final' and if that rotten lot from Manton had been kinder and just left Andy's results up( :cheers: Andy)some would have thought he'd won a race to get there :lol: Bet you can guess what George said Chris ;)   :lol:

i bet i could guess was i right lol

well done mckays BOLAND IS ON FIRE great to watch

and well done my m8 adam with tnt he runs better every 6 months lol also sparky for winning the dogs just when u think u got him beat he pulls out that bit more (pure class) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:cheers:

Well done all the winners and a big well done to Luke long may it continue Andrew

Sandra x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back