The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Pup & Yearling Champs

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I ONLY KNOW OF ONE PUP RUNNING AND THAT ALISONS SUDDENLY SO BUT I KNOW OF LOADS OF YEARLINGS HERES MY TIPS:

yearling bitches:

20lb = alva star & shannondor both running very well @ the brandy queen

24lb = cavendish lady and supreme yearling

28lb - indica

32lb = ? cant think of any

yearling dogs:

20lb = kai sera & supreme dog yearling

24lb = joseph

28lb = comet or hes the pitts

32lb = mr. nice if they get him the right weight!

36lb sc yearling = missed the rent

40lb sc yearling = nice catch

no limit sc yearling id like to say nikki whizz :D but think lil aurora maybe ( 18 months on the day)

really looking forward to it a AND.......... i havent got far to travel this year lol

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE RACING IN THIS IL KEEP U UPDATED ON THE TRACK CONDITONS :luck: :luck: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping club dogs Whisky Fudge, Rapscallion and Tarkow all do well :luck: :cheers:

:unsure: poor bob misses out, if turns 18 months on the 1st. Not sure what else is about at the mo, think steves will do well and whiskey fudge if george goes.

litters that were breed that makes the puppy's according to my books

06 litters

Streisand + deneside secret

Master blaster + ghd

07 litter if running

Ob2 +Rumple Teaser

Cracked it + Tanglewood

Red ranger + Conner's lass

hellbound +Trouble spot

Jack the lad + Who's Y' Daddy

Just friends + biddy

Last edited by a moderator:
rob & chris have a jack the lad pup sadly had a broekn leg they also have a red ranger x connors lass pup but dont think hes ready yet. unsure about the rest. :blink:

I don't think there will be many pups running , quite a few just gone over the 12 month mark and quite a few just under

I do how ever think there will be loads of yearling's

most haunted :- " depending how far out of break she is

n if neil goes (lol) :p

who told neil to call her that derek acora :D

Connor's Lass litter born on the 10th of Feb so too young to run, still 7mths old. Jack the Lad litter born 7 days after Kerri's so they're too young too.

That is of course assuming the event is on the 7th Oct as I have no racing calendar to hand :b

DENISE BAILEY said:
litters that were breed that makes the puppy's according to my books

06 litters

Streisand + deneside secret

Master blaster + ghd

07 litter if running

Ob2  +Rumple Teaser

Cracked it + Tanglewood

Red ranger + Conner's lass

hellbound  +Trouble spot

Jack the lad + Who's Y' Daddy

Just friends + biddy

hell bound xtrouble spot pups miss out as 9 days to young im gutted :( as she would have been ready

What a shame looks like there will be next to no pups running

Bitches

The Magster

Dogs

Kisera

Scr

Tarkow

Not being biased i hope

Vicky said:
:unsure: poor bob misses out, if turns 18 months on the 1st. Not sure what else is about at the mo, think steves will do well and whiskey fudge if george goes.
Shame about Bob... as for George, he's going even if we have to kidnap him! :lol:

Agree Steve & Karen's should do well. Good luck to all! :luck:

Good luck to all of them that take part Albert & Greta have a good pup not sure if he is now a yearling if so in with a shout nice people also :))

yes albert & gretas hes the pitts is a yearling now and won the supreme adult dog @ horden the other week.

Jenno said:
Good luck to all of them that take part  Albert & Greta have a good pup not sure if he is now a yearling if so in with a shout nice people also :))
Very nice couple :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Geoff & Hazel

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back