The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cambois Racing Bend Club

tanya

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:( calling all north east racers. i,m writing this hoping that some of you will be able to help. over the past few weeks i have had trouble getting people to race at our club. it seems that it is the same people very week that shows pure sportsmanship. i think we all forget that without your support i would not be able to run the top ten open Rays memorial. We only have 3 weeks remaining so this would enable us to have the open there again next year. Even if you only run the once it would add variety to the races and give the dogs that have been compeating a rest. I would like to thank firstly steve bell who over these past weeks has ran 2 or 3 dogs at a time to help, also to michelle and peter,anth and mitch .

anyone intrested ( perfect go on the track before the open next month)

phone tan 07776157141 :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back