The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Can I Be Deleted Please

Jack Sparrow

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Can i be deleted from this forum please. i think its a conflict of interest me been here.

Thanks

YIS

JS

I am confused? :blink: :wacko: Mind you...that is easy done these days! (w00t)

05whippet said:
I am confused?  :blink:   :wacko:   Mind you...that is easy done these days!  (w00t)
you're not the only one, I am too! don't go Jack!

Email Nigel or Judy ....It'll be quicker than going for the sympathy ....or please don't go ........ :thumbsup:

Since there away racing, i dought they will be able to do it unless they have remote access to the internet, but thanks for the advice anyway strike whippets much apreciated :thumbsup: :p i was asking if there was anyone else can do it in there absence.

Anyone?

YIS

JS

Just don't use the forum :thumbsup:

hey...get a grip....lol :D

it's k9 not the samaritans! :blink:

Okay...now I am really confused!!! :blink: :wacko: :blink:

Jack Sparrow said:
Can i be deleted from this forum please. i think its a conflict of interest me been here.
Thanks

YIS

JS

Ok Jack Sparrow all of a sudden u hav asked to be deleted from this forum, WHY, what has happened or what has been said, please let us know, must be something serious.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back