The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Can you help me with my research? 17-30 year olds

WalkWithMeCanine

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I am writing a first time guide for young dog owners, and i have created a survey in which i can gather results about how young dog owners feel or have felt after buying their new dog. The survey covers behaviour problems that they may have encountered and how they dealt with them, if they live with their parents and therefore the responsibility is not as strong, and has the experience of owning a dog been better or worse than they expected. The guide is only going to be a PDF and is a practice guide for my studies.

I am aiming to gather results based on 17-30 year olds and it would be brilliant if you could help me out by completing my survey.
There is only 20 questions so it shouldn't take to long.
It will really help me learn more about how age, gender, living arrangements, and expectations will effect first time young dog buyers.

Here is the link
https://www.esurveycreator.com/s/8e917f0

hello! i have completed the survey :) hope i havn't rambled on and when you have finished your guide i would love a copy, hope it helps and good luck! x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back