The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ch Nevedith Kfa Kraka

rag dog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The long-awaited and long-planned mating between Ch Nevedith Kfa Kraka (Imp UK) and Ch Berinswift Ivory Pearl took place recently. Any Christmas/New Year plans have now been changed with the anticipated whelping.

I have been keeping a watchful eye on this lovely dog while he was in the UK and more recently I have been following the success of his off-spring scattered internationally. I am honoured that his owner has allowed me to use him at stud.

Kraka's family made me feel very welcome and I thank them for that.

If there is anyone with Kraka off-spring, I would be more than pleased to hear from you.

Bill

he is the grandad to my pups , i used his son , Nut chip of Nevedith :thumbsup:

good luck with the forthcoming litter , Kraka has produced some lovely pups :thumbsup: :luck:

:thumbsup: I am showing 2 boys at the moment who are out of Kraka's litter sister, Nevedith Kfa Kuss Kuss. The boys are having great success in the show ring and are lovely temperament and great to live with.

Good luck with your forthcoming litter. :thumbsup:

Congratulations Bill and Janice.

All the very best for the litter. :luck:

My friend shows whippets up here in Scotland. She has Cobyco Choice Cha Cha Cha and Cobyco Choice Quickstep (ch Nevedith Kfa Kraka x ch Cobyco Cant Buy me Love) Beautiful girls they are. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
rag dog said:
If there is anyone with Kraka off-spring, I would be more than pleased to hear from you.
Bill
Hello,

first of all, good luck with your litter! I do love Kraka, I saw some great offsprings of him in Europe.

We are waiting our first litter to born, the father is a Kraka son, Nevedith Ofa Ozone.

I would like to show some pictures, but they are still inside :D

HPIM5774.JPG

Hope you will upload the litternews as well 8)

I Believe I Can Fly said:
rag dog said:
Bill
Hello,

first of all, good luck with your litter! I do love Kraka, I saw some great offsprings of him in Europe.

We are waiting our first litter to born, the father is a Kraka son, Nevedith Ofa Ozone.

I would like to show some pictures, but they are still inside :D

HPIM5774.JPG

Hope you will upload the litternews as well 8)

Good luck with your litter Edi is a nice type of dog, What is the whelping date, and the name of your bitch. Keep in touch

Good Luck with your puppies!

I have also a son of Kraka - courthill Christopher - he is a sweet boy and I have just my first litter with him.

Have a look at the babies under News at my homepage.

Mother is hasue love walked in at Whipcat by Courthill Crimson Pirate.

www.whipcat.de

kisses to the mummy

susanne & the Whipcats

One of Kraka's daughters lives in Poland - Nevedith MFA MISS LAZARUSKA Niuta has a big teperament and her head is full of so many ideas.

On 13 th. of August 2008 she gave birth to 7 puppies - they are almost 3 months old. on our website yopu can find so many picutres of the liiter.

The litter is sired by TEA TIME du haras d'hélios ( by Spirit of falconcrag du haras d'hélios x Hillsdown Rebecca )

kasia & Lazarus :)

lazarus said:
One of Kraka's daughters lives in Poland - Nevedith MFA MISS LAZARUSKA Niuta has a big teperament and her head is full of so many ideas.On 13 th. of August 2008 she gave birth to 7 puppies - they are almost 3 months old. on our website yopu can find so many picutres of the liiter.

The litter is sired by TEA TIME du haras d'hélios ( by Spirit of falconcrag du haras d'hélios x  Hillsdown Rebecca )

kasia & Lazarus :)

Hi Kasia & Lazarius

It is good to have contact with you again. I have been into your website many times. How is Niuta after the litter, the puppies are looking good, and all fawn. Have you any thoughts at this time which ones you are running on, and is Tea & Rum one of them. Keep in touch.

Regards Bill

welcome again.

at us is YOUR TEA & MILK Lazarus"MILKA". TEA & RUM lives already in the Czech Republic in Petula Vera kennel

For a few days ICE TEA and ENGLISH TEA are going away will be living together not in Poland

3 pups in the century of 3 months have mad ideas (and perhaps this way have pups from KARAKA in pedigree hahaha)

gallery "gardeners" hahah

http://picasaweb.google.com/lazaruswhippet...odnikWGardeners

Kasia & crazy pups (hahahaha)

Hi i've a dog called Supeta's Groovemaster and kraka's his dad, He's a lovely lad ! See our pics or visit our new web site

We've been very busy with two litters by our dog 'bailey' and haven't been to any show's lately !

www.spanglefish.com/froalwhippets

Zoe :))

Wishing you lots of beautiful healthy long lived puppies!

Helloeverybody!!

First time I post something here!

I'm Kurt de bruycker from belgium.

Here at home I have Pardee Gold Star, a daughter of Kraka and Pardee Fantasia.

16 months old now, maturing nicely, wonderfull temperament and good health.

Helloeverybody!!

First time I post something here!

I'm Kurt de bruycker from belgium.

Here at home I have Pardee Gold Star, a daughter of Kraka and Pardee Fantasia.

16 months old now, maturing nicely, wonderfull temperament and good health.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back