The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Champ Photos 1/16/2008

Trish

11 OF THE BEST
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
heres the ones that turned out good enough to share with you all :thumbsup:

IMG_2293.jpg

IMG_2297.jpg

IMG_2298.jpg

IMG_2302.jpg

IMG_2310-1.jpg

IMG_2311.jpg

IMG_2318.jpg

IMG_2319.jpg

IMG_2323.jpg

IMG_2331.jpg

[SIZE=21pt] :cheers: WELL DONE TO THE NORTHERN DOGS :cheers: [/SIZE]

IMG_2611.jpg

IMG_2614.jpg

ISA STAR

IMG_2616.jpg

NOBLE LOCHS

IMG_2620.jpg

LIFE IN THE FAST LANE

IMG_2623.jpg

sorry i didnt get single shots of the others but you know where i am if ever you want any pics doing :thumbsup:

heres one for the family album :huggles: jacquie, diane and dave....... :cheers:

IMG_2625.jpg

Thank you Trish :thumbsup: Those photos are fantastic :wub: and I'm now in tears again :lol: Tears of joy of course (w00t) Could me and Dave be smiling anymore :- "

Could I order the last two photo's please Trish?

Jacquie said:
Thank you Trish  :thumbsup: Those photos are fantastic  :wub: and I'm now in tears again  :lol: Tears of joy of course  (w00t) Could me and Dave be smiling anymore  :- "

it was brilliant to see you all so happy,well done all of you :thumbsup: :huggles:

this ones slightly different :thumbsup:

IMG_2624.jpg

Great photos Trish. That last one of Jacquie and Dave has got to be one for the album! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t) brilliant pics trish....deadly solution looks great in his pic...i cant believe how much he had pulled away from the other 2 :sweating: not bad for nearly 5yrs old :thumbsup:

i dont know most dogs in the pics apart from my boy noble lochs :D and the northern ones :)so just hope ive got most peoples :sweating:

great photos trish of a great days racing and a weekend i and diane will never forget. :cheers: love the ones of wilfy crossing the line, and the ones of the semi with tara and seth how close where them 3 dogs :sweating: :sweating: also the photos of the winning owners with there winning dogs are really nice :wub: and the one with the northern members as well. :cheers: will have to pm you for some copies later trish. ps and guess what sharon im still smiling :cheers: :thumbsup:

Really nice pics Trish :thumbsup: Not much sunshine at Moreton so it would seem. I did especially like the people pictures. The Northern folks were a lovely group. Jacquie and Dave with their dogs.... fantastic. They will love those, for sure.

Well done Trish for providing those momentos for those concerned :thumbsup:

naylorwhippets said:
great photos trish of a great days racing and a weekend i and diane will never forget. :cheers:   love the ones of wilfy crossing the line, and the ones of the semi with tara and seth how close where them 3 dogs  :sweating:   :sweating:   also the photos of the winning owners with there winning dogs are really nice :wub:   and the one with the northern members as well. :cheers:   will have to pm you for some copies later trish. ps and guess what sharon im still smiling :cheers:   :thumbsup:

diane i will do you some copies of the family group cause im printing them off for jacquie too :thumbsup:

brilliant pics as usual.had a great day really pleased for dave and diane . ize a star did brillinant for her 1st race away from home one to watch out for.well done the northern another successfull day :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back