The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Championships Weekend

rodders

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Big,big,big congratulations to all running on Saturday and Sunday.It was a great weekend (even though we didn't have the best of weather on Saturday)Massive congrats to all the race champions,some very hard races,every dog that got itself over the line first in the finals was very worthy of it's RCh title,and it was a great pleasure to watch.There were some races over the weekend,that we thought we could predict the outcome,and some where our little group of spectators,just didn't know.It all served to make for 2 exciting days of watching.There were lots of highlights,but one up there with the best for me,has to be Connors Willow's owners after the win.Tears all round,shows how special it was,and I know I wasn't the only one who said " Thats what whippet racing is all about " The Supreme dog and bitch over the weekend proved what everybody already knew,out and out class,no other words to describe them,just one question.Is there anything Skoshi hasn't won ???? lol again massive congrats to both sets of owners.As for the big lads and lasses,everybody knows it's my favourite,but more so this year,as Adi Lin and Whats your Rush were able to gain their respective titles.It was great to be able to shout them up the track (Uncle Harv sends a big well done too)Congrats to Vicky and Mark with Bea,and ofcourse to Bill and Adi (it makes the 40 year wait and the long journey down from Scotland worth while Bill)As for Ricky and the fabulous She's Hell.What a star !!!! and your right Alison,not bad breeding there lol Congrats to Ricky and the family,think we all know you've got a good un there mate.Want to add my congrats to Notts and Derby club members Andy and his RCh Twisted Tip.Brilliant Andy,we were all very proud of you and Tip mate.Also massive congrats to Lee and Jodie (Spot Black)gaining another veteran title,and Joyce,Connor Chris and Calamity Kate going one Better to gain Supreme Veteran.Well Done to all of you.Really want to congratulate Notts and Derby comittee for holding the champs at Poolsbrook,we all know it is very worthy of being called a championship track,and I know all the hard work you've all done to ensure that,this weekend could go ahead,and be the success it was.All the Bwra Committee,and us members had to do was turn up knowing that all the hard work was done,and we could relax and enjoy the weekend.Your all stars in my eyes,and i'm proud to be a member of Notts and Derby.Just going to finish by mentioning Saturday night.What a night !!!! lol I know there will be loads of pics lol It was a great night,and there's some great stars in the whippet racing community.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have said it before elsewhere but i dont mind saying it again, prob the BEST track we have raced on.....les and linda and the crew did us proud :thumbsup: , hopefully next year we will be able to stay down for the weekend...work commitments forced us back on Saturday night so we missed the festivities at the club...roll on next year !!!

WELL DONE EVERYONE WINNERS & ALL WHO ENTERED. WHAT FANTASTIC WEEKEND EVEN IF I WAS ION MY BUGGY.

may i thank all the committee & members of Notts & Derby WRC a very well organised event. But I would like to say A verywell done to Twisted Tip Its Showmans First RCH Tears were flowing and not just by me. Also John Jo Its the first time Ive seen him run well done.

Regards

Joyce

Thanks Notts and Derby for a great weekend. Track spot on great team at Poolsbrooke. Some brilliant racing A BIG WELL DONE to all 2012 Racing Champions Especially Sup Scr Ch SHE'S HELL. Runner Up WOR RAG well done (Hope he is ok Mary). Well done to SUP CH CH MATEY'S TOUCH. But I have to say (And I know I'm biased)

A MASSIVE WELL DONE TO SUP CH CH SKOSHI TIGER. What else can she do? She runs her little heart out every race she runs. English Derby Supreme. Scottish Derby Supreme. NNWRF CH Ch. BWRA Sup Ch Ch can anyone tell me has anyone won the 4 all in the same year? What an achievement!!!!! Steven and Elaine well done to you both.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant believe I forgot to say well done to Tony and Paul on traps and lure all weekend.You both did a fantastic job :thumbsup:

Cant believe I forgot to say well done to Tony and Paul on traps and lure all weekend.You both did a fantastic job :thumbsup:
i new you forget the main men (w00t) i second this well done tony/paul great job ;)

jackie was taking pics all weekend so im sure she will put them on when she has time. :thumbsup:

had a great weekend with some top class racing on show, track was as usual in superb condition and everything seemed to run like clockwork so a big thankyou to all the workers involved.

congratulations to all who got their titles and runner ups. massive well done to skoshi tiger on once again taking champion of champions, well done also to mateys touch, shes hell, bobby dazzler, vanilla sky and calamity kate on winning the supremes.

Ange from the club sent a text to paul thanking everyone for there custom over the weekend :thumbsup:

just like to say a big well done to all the racing champion titles won over the weekend some really good and tough races a speacial well done to ray, rae,annie and darren with mateys touch and well done to jane & dot with lucky darling another title { go bro } well done all the workers and those who prepared the track well done all ....graham ,denise and louis :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back