ANOTHER WONDER

SIMPSON/PEMS LAD

SHOW THREE

VETS

BLUE GOBLIN/BRANCA

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
:D THANKS Neil for sayin PINTSIZE will win the 20lb group :p

( he's a nice dink ey) :D but she will not be running at the champs this year as I have been laid up due to standing down off a stepladder onto a BIG screw which went up into my heel grrrrrr no guessin who left a piece of wood on the floor with a BIG screw sticking up ey :angry: so millie and crew have not been walked for a few weeks, never mind there is always next year ......GOOD LUCK to ALL who enter and safe racing :D :p :D :p

Seems most people agree on the winners, a little difference of opinion...but the same names appear again and again. Anyway I can tell you Bigland Girl won't be going (toe problem). And, I reckon Between Us in the 26 bitches will be good. Also glad to hear Rapid Jazz picked as I trialled my young dog (28) against her twice on Sunday off levels and she beat him by just a length and half on both occaisions with Minsters Rocket in 3rd (not at his best mind)...

I'm sure they'll be a few surprises...and plenty of good winners, lets hope it cools down...absolute murder down here...we're just 4 miles from where the record temp. was recorded....

Paul

From what you say Paul - sounds like your in with a chance too!!!

Well we will be going...the members at the club have encouraged us too..Just amazing how suddenly they mature and gain two or three yards...just difficult to keep him fit down here at the moment...I don't think I've had more than 4 hours sleep since last Wedneday...even worse on the poor dogs...

Anyhow, looking forward to seeing all you lot behave on the Sat night, more than anything :)

Paul

I AGREE WITH MOST OF NEILS PREDICTIONS BUT ISNT CLASSIC ACTION 26LB

I THINK THE 20LB AND 22LB WILL BE A HARD ONES TO PREDICT DOGS.

THE 20LB BITCHS AS WELL.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.

FORCE N STYLES WILL NOT BE RUNNING BUT BUNCIE BOY MAYBE.

just read that classic action has been retired due to a foot injury

DOGS

16 TOBANA GOLD

18 GUESS WHO

20 JACKERELLA

22 ANOTHER SPOT

24 ONES BLUE TWO

26 MAYHEM

28 CLASSIC ACTION

30 NORTH TO SOUTH

32 HELLBOUND

BITCHES

16 MICHELLEBELLE

18 DRAMA QUEEN/TROUBELL

20 PINTSIZE

22 LAURANNA

24 CINNAMON

26 FLUKE

28 MISS MELLISH

30 BIGLAND GIRL

32 RAPID JAZZ

VETS

BLUEGOBLIN/BRANCA

NO LIMIT

ANOTHER WONDER

SIMPSON/PEMS LAD

SHOW THREE

dee

forgot one thats flying indian ink

:D gaz could take sup dog

love to see you run with buncie boy Mark, but only if he's 100% fit, and I agree with Paul if between Us is fit she will take some beating. Dont know about the rest of you but my dog has not run since scotish dearby, the ground is like concrete. If Melton did not have a sandpit i wouldent be going there either. with all the recent toe injuries I will wait untill theground wet's up before we start again, oop's then it will be the bend season and dog is crap on them, still cant win them all. good kuck to everyone and stay injury free. :D :D

well these are my predictions : dogs

16lb spaceman 16lb amazin grace

18lb vivs merlin 18lb drama queen

20lb {no comment} 20lb shania

22llb streisand or another spot 22lb legs n lips or my cinderella

24lb ones blue too 24lb slim princess

26lb shakira or mayhem 26lb between us

28lb mad mick 28lb bobby joe

30lb north to south 30lb rapid jazz

32lb hellbound 32lb show three

36lb ? supreme bitch drama queen

40lb simpson

n/l last one left vets blue goblin

well they are mine the very best to all that take part an injury free days racin. . .

:c :c :8 :c :) :) :D :D :D :D :D

hi jade

we have been geting buncie fit for the last 5 weeks swimming troting walking his injury is looking very good we gave him one on the lure tuesday and two tonight

his looking tip top the only think he has not done is out the boxes dennis said he is ok and we have been ultrasounding him. are you going to fordingbridge sunday.

p.s. i forgot vivs merlin for the 18lb.

i must say there could be a few upsets as the weather could play a big factor in it i just hope it cools down a bit hey folks remember pleanty of water on board for your dogs and yourselfs good luck to you all see you there and bring your rods as im told there is some good fishing there too :c :p :D

Andrew Amazin Grace is not running shes got a problem with over streched tendens in her hip which she did at the beginning of the year , also both her and mam (Blue Goblin) came in season , so havent decided if we are running vet either ..but will be there for a good drink and to watch our friends dogs win hopfully

dee

Thank Andrew i hope so to, its so frustrating when there injured and you cannot get the right ..shes had a steroid injection this time so will be off the track for a month or two

Hope eveery one enjoys the championships, never mind Dee our little uns shall be racing next year..........GOOD LUCK ALL..... :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back