The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Champs

Jacquie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Colin & Tina,

This is what I got, but I may have got some wrong :wacko: I was a little excited at that stage :lol:

N/E 16 Group

Baby Love :wub:

WCRCh Summa Breeze

WCRCh Tinkers Moonshadow

Red Opal

N/E 18lb Group

Fenland Girl ( Made up to WCRCh) :thumbsup:

Fun To Run

Vensuter Rio Venture

Twmsioncatti

N/E 20lb Group

WCRCh Talk of The Devil :thumbsup:

Conway Gem

Night Spirit

Morton's Double Take

N/E 22 Group

Devil's Double ( Made up to WCRCh) :thumbsup:

Gone With The Wind

I'ze Coming

Mr Noisy

N/E 24lb Group

Life in The Fast Lane :wub:

WCRCh Stripey Tara

Braecombe Nadal

Back At Mill

N/E 26lb Group

Making Music ( Made up to WCRCh) :thumbsup:

I'ze Star

Fly The Wind

WCRCh Bring it On

N/E 28lb Group

WCRCh Run At Mill :thumbsup:

Highland Warrior

Code Red

Enchanter

N/E 30lb Group

Deadly Solution :thumbsup:

Indiana Joe

Alchemist

Bowan's Dream

N/E 32lb Group

Blue & White Dynamite :thumbsup:

Half A Spot

Soulman

Noble Lochs

Veterans N/E 19lb Group 6-7 Years

WCRCh Dancing Queen :wub:

VC Bold As Brass

Lighthouse Mirage

Darkling Dragonfly

Veterans N/E 23lb 6-7 Years

Savernake Falcon :thumbsup:

Merry Nights

Sweeper

Wild Dream

Veterans N/E 27lb 6-7 Years

WCRCh Shiny :thumbsup:

Whiphaven Mighty Mouse

Gypsy

Just Wonderful

Veterans N/E 32lb 6-7 Years

Gingeroo :thumbsup:

Shellshock

Double Time

Danny Boy

Veterans N/E 19lb 8 Years and over

WCRCh/VC Flyaway :thumbsup:

WCRCh/VC Fuller Spirit

VC Greencroft Startime

Rio Grande

Veterans N/E 25lb 8 Years and over

WCRCh/VC Red Devil :thumbsup:

Savernake Pied Wagtail

Conway Flyer

Veterans N/E 32lb 8 Years and over

Timekeeper :thumbsup:

Jasper JCB

Xcite

Phew :sweating:

well done to all the finalists :cheers:

CONGRATULATIONS BLUE & WHITE DYNAMITE :thumbsup:

CONGRATULATIONS HIGHLAND WARRIOR :thumbsup:

derek & mandy , brian & nettie your boys done you proud :cheers:

heather & chad

Thanks Jacquie so much for putting the results on :thumbsup: You were one person that I did'nt think would have time :- "

Over all that excitement :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'd like to say [SIZE=14pt]Huge Congratulations[/SIZE] to Jacquie, on Baby Love becoming a half coat, and mum WCRCh Dancing Queen on getting another title - VC. Also Diane and Dave Naylor, with Baby Love's brother Life in the Fast Lane winning his half coat in the N/E 24lb final - we know how hard it is to win in that group :- " It was so emotional down by you all, I think we were all in tears :huggles:

Also more congratulations to Viv on WCRCh Devil's Double getting his full coat and title :thumbsup: and also Making Music and Fenland Girl getting their titles too :thumbsup:

Very pleased for Jane Rankin, another win for WCRCh Talk of the Devil, meaning he now holds the record for the most wins in the 20lb group :thumbsup: Well done the Millgang with WCRCh Run at Mill - must be clocking up the wins also :thumbsup:

Our lovely Scottish mates Mandy and Derek, and Brian and Nettie well done on half coat for Blue White Dynamite, and the Highlands getting into their weight group final. You are great fun all of you, and we are looking forward to more of your singing in August :teehee: Hope you had a good journey home :thumbsup:

Congratulations also to Kevin and Linda Swain, who bred Blue White Dynamite, and Devil's Double - great day for you too :teehee:

Jane and the Deadly's had a good day too - well done Deadly Solution winning the N/E 30lb group :thumbsup:

Well done new Veteran Crown winners Savernake Falcon, WCRCh Shiny, WCRCh Red Devil - and brother and sister - Gingeroo - and Judy and Nigel's Time Keeper :thumbsup:

Would like to say well done also to fellow K9er Blue Noise (Pat) on Mr Noisy's final place - he ran well for you :thumbsup:

I'm sure I will be in trouble now because I've forgotten to mention someone :unsure: but I'll say well done to all finalists, then I haven't :lol: :thumbsup:

We wish Guye's Grenartha a speedy recover following her injury in the semi final :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gingeroo is Keeper's daughter June, not his sister. Mind you, his sister Flyaway won her group too :D

Judy said:
Gingeroo is Keeper's daughter June, not his sister. Mind you, his sister Flyaway won her group too  :D
Oh I give up Judy - I just can't keep track at my age :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :lol: Oh of course, I've just twigged now, Daphne bred Keeper didn't she :unsure: of course I knew that all the time, but I'm still in a tizz about the weekend - it was soooo exciting :lol:

June Jonigk said:
Judy said:
Gingeroo is Keeper's daughter June, not his sister. Mind you, his sister Flyaway won her group too  :D
Oh I give up Judy - I just can't keep track at my age :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :lol: Oh of course, I've just twigged now, Daphne bred Keeper didn't she :unsure: of course I knew that all the time, but I'm still in a tizz about the weekend - it was soooo exciting :lol:

I expect they were in different age groups too eh? If I'd just opened my eyes :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back