The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Changing Usernames

doggyfan

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
can u help? i want to change my username but i can't. help!

oooh! I didn't know you could do this - can you PM me, too Nigel (w00t) I really need to be just plain Helen! :thumbsup:

I need to change to,

I want to be young, slim, good looking & RICH

Helena said:
oooh! I didn't know you could do this - can you PM me, too Nigel (w00t)   I really need to be just plain Helen! :thumbsup:
Unfortunatly there's already a Helen registered.

I didn't know you could do this either,I just want to be alfyn....can u pm me too Nigel? :thumbsup:

Me too I just want to be Lesley please( if there aren't anymore) :thumbsup:

What about if Lesley and I have twiddly additions to differentiate from the orginal Helen and Lesley, for example:

~Helen~

Will that work? :b

think I should change mine aswell to 'Talk-alot-Tina' PMSL!! (w00t) :teehee:

Helena said:
What about if Lesley and I have twiddly additions to differentiate from the orginal Helen and Lesley, for example:
~Helen~

Will that work? :b
That sounds good Helen, or we could ask the other two to change theirs :lol:

Nigel, can you please let me know how to change my username. Would probably be safer!

OK. Twiddles are ok.

If you want your username changed you need to do the following:

1) Check that the name you want isn't already used - click on Members above and select name begins with & type in the name you want. You'll either get an error (in which case the name isn't used) or the existing user details will be shown.

2) Check that we have the correct email address for you. Try emailing yourself - find your existing name as above & click email & say hello to yourself. Make sure you get that email - if you don't we'll have a problem contacting you if you have a problem.

3) Check that you know your existing password - try logging out and then back in again.

4) If you've done all of the above then PM saying what name you want and confirm to me that you have completed steps 1-3. I will then change the name. Next time you login you will then have to use your new name.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back