The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Channel 4 Documentary research!

Tom Woodward

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi there, I am a television producer from the UK, who is making a documentary about same sex behavior in animals, including dogs. Dog owners will likely have seen this activity at some point, whether from their own dogs or others. Lots of people, including experts assume this is a display of dominance, but recent studies suggests homosexuality can and does exist in animals, domestic and wild. As part of the documentary we hoping to meet and film with people who suspect their dog has a preference for the same sex - whether male or female. If you think this applies to your dog, then it would be great to discuss the behavior you are witnessing and whether you might be happy to feature alongside your pet in our documentary. Look forward to hearing from you and perhaps discussing this over a call later down the line.

I bet this is the last thing Channel 4 wants to hear but we had a spaniel that was entirely celebrate. He retained all his bits till the ripe old age of 16 but never once showed the slightest interest in sex: not a dog, cushion nor bitch on heat. He was clever and sweet natured- my scientist husband called him the Frances Bacon of dogkind. :)

The entire male I walk has a fancy for any neutered male dog or females.. but isn't that just because in the n.males they don't smell like males therefore to him they are worth a shot!?:p Mind you saying that my Jake is neutered and he was absolutely mad for the entire westie that lived down the road:rolleyes: ... always unreciprocated though...

Hi there, I am a television producer from the UK, who is making a documentary about same sex behavior in animals, including dogs. Dog owners will likely have seen this activity at some point, whether from their own dogs or others. Lots of people, including experts assume this is a display of dominance, but recent studies suggests homosexuality can and does exist in animals, domestic and wild. As part of the documentary we hoping to meet and film with people who suspect their dog has a preference for the same sex - whether male or female. If you think this applies to your dog, then it would be great to discuss the behavior you are witnessing and whether you might be happy to feature alongside your pet in our documentary. Look forward to hearing from you and perhaps discussing this over a call later down the line.
I once owned a mare who only had eyes for other mares. She wouldn’t let any geldings or stallions near her :rolleyes:

I hope this is a joke! If not I'm sorry you can't find proper work pal

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back