The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chat users

Nigel

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I've at last made the mods :) so that you can easily see the number of users in the chat room without loading the Chat Application.

In the 'Menu Strip' near the top of the page instead of it saying 'Live Chat' it now says 'Live Chat (x)'. X is a number indicating the number of people in the chat room or a ? in which case the chat room probably isn't working. So, for example, if no one is in the chat room it will say 'Live Chat (0)'.

That isn't an excuse not to go into the Chat Room if no one else is there - it's an opportunity for you to go into the Chat Room and let everyone else see you're there. If you stay in there for a few minutes I'm sure someone will join you for a chat.

I'm suggesting a common time for people to try the chat room is 8PM (GMT). If anyone wants to suggest a different time or would like to start a chat on a specific subject just advertise it in the appropriate forum.

Please report any problems you see with this new modification. It has been tested but I cannot test for every possibility ??? ....

hi nigel i think the chat is a great idea & when it comes to the holiday period people will use it.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back