The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chatsworth

baby1

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:( I was speaking to Rose (Miss Madam) she told me Tori won her heat and then came second in the semi final.

She noticed her toe after the semi final was very out of place and looked to be dislocated. Rose withdrew her from the final.

Thankfully someone was able to locate a vet and he delivered some very very unfortunate news that Tori has Shattered her toe.

HOPEFULLY HE IS WRONG!

Rose is beside herself with worry and is very upset. She will be seeing their vet momentarily when they get home.

I think it would be nice if she knew everyone was thinking about them.

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

:( I am sad to hear tori's news and all though I do not know Rose I do know what its like to be worried sick about your dog, my lurcher broke her leg a couple of years ago and is now as fit and healthy again.(with all four legs).

So whatever the outcome I wish you luck and hope all goes well,I am sure she will get lots of love and attention and my god do they love that!!

:( aww poor baby sending them lots of :luck: :luck: :luck: and :huggles: :huggles:

Thats awful news Rose :( wishing Tori a speedy recovery whatever the injury :luck: :D Karen

Hope Tori makes a speedy recovery Rose :huggles: :luck: :huggles:

Lots of luck with Tori, Rose, hope everything's ok :luck:

hope every thing gose well withyour own veta and its not as bad as you think

:luck: :huggles: :huggles:

sue

sad news, hope Tori's o.k,

well done rose 4 not running in final dogs health first :thumbsup:

Joe

hope she gets well and we all know a dog has its day hope to see you at chomley,mark

Poor thing. Hope they get good news from the vet visit and all isn't as bad as it seems. :luck:

was sorry to hear about tori

fingers crossed the vet at the show was wrong :luck: :luck:

get well soon tori

markbrick said:
hope she gets well and we all know a dog has its day hope to see you at chomley,mark
bet your smiling quietly about that, your dogs still wont win the racing at lurcher world finals they have not got the breeding, no matter what your foot note says they have won. didn't you say at romsey that the dog was an over anyway.

I thought she won the semi looked like it from where i was, any how hard lines hope shes back on form again soon, you cant keep a good dog down.

Sorry to hear about Tori, hope she makes a full recovery. The ground they run the straight racing at chatsworth is a disgrace.

(w00t) Sorry to hear about Tori's toe Rose, send her lots of :huggles: :huggles: and :wub: Diane.

mits said:
markbrick said:
bet your smiling quietly about that, your dogs still wont win the racing at lurcher world finals they have not got the breeding, no matter what your foot note says they have won. didn't you say at romsey that the dog was an over anyway.

OK.Let's not turn this into something else people,as im sure it's hard enough for Rose. I know how she's feeling at the moment,as my wife's Silver dog ended his racing career at Chatsworth,and i truly think that at time's like these,all differences should be left at home,so to speak.Let's just wish her a speedy recovery,like everyone else has,as tori does'nt know what's said in here anyway. :luck: :luck: with the vet's Rose.I would consider Alesander Perez for this one,if the toes shattered,but then i guess you have him on youre card's anyway. ...Billy...

Last edited by a moderator:
so sorry to hear this rose , we are all behind you and tori hun , hope to see her back on top form very soon :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back