The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Check These Pups Out

Ah I think that the x hasn't produced those puppies. I'm not sure why they are described as JRT x Yorkie in the ad though? They have been purpose bred in the US from rat terriers.

very strange little things! not sure if i like them coz they are so strange or are they pretty?????? weird!!!!!! dont think id have one as im terrified of rats and they are too much like them!!!!!!!!

I just feel sorry for the poor little sods. What on earth possesses people to breed a dog like this. :(

:x sorry, but :x not a fan of hairless breeds at all, dog, cat or other :x imagine the suffering through sunburn etc :eek:

I read somewhere once( cant remember where) and also Bruce Fogle talking about a puppy he kept as a child - about yorkies sometimes producing hairless offspring (1 hairless in a litter or hairy) don't quote me on it!!

Just looks like a typo or maybe they posted a wrong picture?? Anyway £900 for a crossbreed?!! :blink:

They have that mix of kinda weird yet also cute. Not sure if I would buy one though...but they are still cute nonetheless. :)

I like :) in fact ,i like a lot :thumbsup:

Takes all sorts :teehee:

I think the pup is JRT x yorkie, The 2 dogs with the man are unrelated new breed. I guess it is good for people with allergies. Not for me though, if i wanted something naked I'd get myself a snake. :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back