The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chelsea's Legacy

chelynnah

Whippet Servant
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I am trying to post a topic that is part memorial to my Chelsea (whippet-mix) and part celebration of all dogs lives... Unfortunately there are too many photos in it to properly show in a single post (the forum software limits the number of photos in posts even when hosted elsewhere), but when I separate it into different posts as I used to the forum software keeps adding the additional posts to the first one, which defeats the purpose and still means the photos don't show as there's too many in the original. So unfortunately I cannot get it to show on this forum the way that I would like it to.

However if anyone would like to read it as it's supposed to be seen and read, please follow the link below to the original thread on Whippet World. http://www.whippetwo...php?f=2&t=13579

Chelsea developed Osteosarcoma this summer which was only diagnosed in late August and 3.5 weeks later on 14th September (just a couple of months before her 15th birthday) we had to let her go. She was an amazing little dog, and without her our lives would have taken such a different path.

Hug your dogs and treasure every minute you have

Chelsea Bear

8th Nov 1997 - 14th Sept 2012

Chelsea Bear 'of Chelynnah'

our little empath dog

who lived and loved without inhibition

who never met a stranger

who always stopped to sniff the flowers

You will always be our heart 'bear'

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG Wendy....what can one say??? I can't tell you how precious and moving your testimony about Chelsea has touched me. What an incredible dog - and an incredible owner(s). o:)

Thank you for finding the courage to write it all. I will need to re-read it to absorb all the gems hidden among the daises... ;) .

I think most of us have had (or have) a "heart dog". For some, we are lucky enough to have had two. Special gifts.....given to special people.

With love and heartfelt thanks. :huggles:

Sadie xxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back