The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chelynnah X Burnt Sienna Babies Due!!

chelynnah

Whippet Servant
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
As some of you may know we took a driving trip/holiday in June/July across to Sweden with Drama (and Savannah as her travelling companion) for a bit of a tryst with the Swedish Hunk Stavros (Swed/Fin Ch, JWW-08 Burnt Sienna Cutting Edge).

We had her scanned on Tuesday and it's been confirmed - there are definitely babies in that belly So another 5 weeks of nervous anticipation, but at least I know they're in there! Vet was confident enough to say he saw 4 easily, and suggested that the litter 'may' be on the larger side, so fingers crossed...

I'm really grateful to Lisa Winder of Burnt Sienna for letting me use her boy, and I can't wait to see what this breeding will bring. Here's the link to the testmating on TWA http://thewhippetarchives.net/testmating.p...3197&gens=5

Thanks for letting me share my excitement!

Here's a photo Nick took of Drama and her 'babies' (ok, it's actually several views of one baby, but we can wish :) )

ed84bb58.jpg

9c5e7339.jpg

Wendy

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with your Drama babies. Always very exciting having puppies! The time will fly by :thumbsup:

Good luck Wendy and Drama. I hope she has a beautiful litter of wonderful puppies. xxxxxxxx

This is such an exciting time for you Wendy. The very best of luck to Drama.

Jenny

Stavros certainly is a spunky hunk :wub: can understand your excitement Wendy.

All the best - looking forward to fat sausage pics in 5 weeks....

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back