The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cheshire County Show Anyone Going?

melanie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
is anyone going to this show?

i had my schedule today and where you fill in the bit at the top for the entry fee's its say's about advance tickets, does this mean i have to pay to go into the show ground?

I can't be sure without seeing a schedule, but usually your entry qualifies you for at least one free admission ticket, sometimes 2. Who is judging this year?

thats what i thought! i might ring them and find out. a mr paul singleton (jethard) is the judge, im new to showing so i dont know who he is.

I've got the schedule Mel. Exhibitors receive free entry. However, if your dog is owned in partnership, they are only giving one pass (i've just checked).

I was thinking of going, but probably was only going to go under a Whippet judge and we're going to Midland Whippet on 25th June anyway.

thanks for that jo :thumbsup: i know i asked you on sunday but where abouts is the midland whippet show, ian seem's to think that its miles away :(

melanie said:
thanks for that jo :thumbsup:   i know i asked you on sunday but where abouts is the midland whippet show, ian seem's to think that its miles away :(

Roade Village Hall, Roade, Northants. It will be about 2 hr drive for you, according to multimap.

We may go to Cheshire too. If it was at a weekend i definitely would as its a nice show and the family would enjoy it too.

mel im going to midland whippet so we could get lost together again :thumbsup:

I went to the Cheshire show last year. It's a huge agricultural & trade show with dog shows, and there's loads to see...although I prefer the smaller Bakewell one myself, later in the summer.

One piece of advice if you're going is...get there early. The traffic queues were horrendous. (w00t)

lawleymoon said:
mel im going to midland whippet  so we could get lost together again  :thumbsup:

i will enter then teena :thumbsup: it cant be any worse then last time and we still found the show, even if it was by chance :- " :lol:

melanie said:
lawleymoon said:
mel im going to midland whippet  so we could get lost together again  :thumbsup:

i will enter then teena :thumbsup: it cant be any worse then last time and we still found the show, even if it was by chance :- " :lol:

(w00t) :- " it could of been worse i could of been driveing but at least i dont use my moblie :- " :D

lawleymoon said:
melanie said:
lawleymoon said:

(w00t) :- " it could of been worse i could of been driveing but at least i dont use my moblie :- " :D

nor will i again now :p :lol: are you going to drive to the midland whippet then :unsure: (w00t)

melanie said:
lawleymoon said:
melanie said:
lawleymoon said:

nor will i again now :p :lol: are you going to drive to the midland whippet then :unsure: (w00t)

i dont mind mel but we better start early youve seen my map reading :clown:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back