The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chippenham & Dis C.s. Limited Show

T Hoare

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Bee went Best Puppy In Show at our local limited show yesterday. The judge was Terry Carr of Bozwood afghans, so he would not have chosen a hound unless he really liked it.

Milligan also won his class & was in the last 8 for Best In Show, Lexy won a 2nd.

Not a bad day at all, with only one shower of rain, which halted proceedings for a short time.

Well done Tracey and to the lovely Bee. What an achievement. And not forgetting a big well done to Milligan and Lexy :thumbsup: Any photos of the day?

Very well done to the lovely Bee, only 6 months and 1 day old on the day, on your BPIS, what a really lovely win and we are so very pleased for you all.

Also well done to Milligan & Lexy, a good day out for you & mum Tracey.

Congrats Tracey - it's a real thrill winning a class like that first time in it. :thumbsup:

Well done Tracey and to the lovely Bee. What an achievement. And not forgetting a big well done to Milligan and Lexy :thumbsup: Any photos of the day?

Here is a snap I took of Bee with her rosette & one of Lexy, which was passed on to me today.

100_1656.jpg

289381_2302597008411_1353802830_32691334_1782660_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely photos Tracey. Bee looks like she's wondering what that rosette it! I bet there'll be plenty more for her.

Thanks for posting the photos. That's what the forum should be about, results and photos.

Well done Bee and Lexy :cheers:

Well Done Tracey, what a lovely day for you. Your dogs are looking so well.

Jenny

Thank you Jenny for your comment :)

Here is the pic I have been waiting for

P1010453.jpg

P1010453.jpg
oh we was at this show (w00t) were actualy sat behind you in that pic by the blue rut sack lol,i was there with my rosie and max...huge well done (w00t)

P1010453.jpg
oh we was at this show (w00t) were actualy sat behind you in that pic by the blue rut sack lol,i was there with my rosie and max...huge well done (w00t)

Ah yes, I saw a couple with 2 iggies at the companion section of the show...did you get any prizes?

P1010453.jpg

Ah yes, I saw a couple with 2 iggies at the companion section of the show...did you get any prizes?
yes my rosie got a 1st in junior, i was there with my brother was a nice day fair play :thumbsup:

P1010453.jpg

yes my rosie got a 1st in junior, i was there with my brother was a nice day fair play :thumbsup:

Ooo, well done you...to be honest I missed most of the comp show results :b

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back