The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cholmondeley Castle Country Fair

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=14pt] LURCHERWORLD CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS[/SIZE]

SATURDAY 29TH

FULL SHOW SCHEDULE inc CHILD HANDLER & WORKING CLASS

LURCHER STRAIGHT RACING, TERRIER RACING & SIMULATED COURSING

LAST CHANCE TO QUALIFY FOR SUNDAYS "LURCHER CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS"

SUNDAY 30TH

FULL SHOW SCHEDULE inc CHILD HANDLER & WORKING CLASS

[SIZE=14pt] RACING CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS[/SIZE]

"APACHE CUP"---"CHRISTIE CUP"-----------STRAIGHT RACING FINALS

"GOVERNORS CUP"-----------SIMULATED COURSING FINAL

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t) See you there Stormy :thumbsup: don't worry we haven't got anything in this kennal that will come close to your boy, :- " Diane.

OK I THOUGHT ID ADD...SATURDAY IS A REDUCED ENTRANCE PRICE £5 !!

AND SUNDAYS PRIZE MONEY IS £200 FOR EACH FINALS WINNER ! :eek:

surely that should influence the penny-pinchers & the trophy hunters among you

stormydog said:
OK I THOUGHT ID ADD...SATURDAY IS A REDUCED ENTRANCE PRICE £5 !!
AND SUNDAYS PRIZE MONEY IS  £200 FOR EACH FINALS WINNER ! :eek:

surely that should influence the penny-pinchers & the trophy hunters among you

All Lurcherworld shows have a £5 entry fee for Lurcher and Terrier Handlers - children free with full access to the show and ringside parking

You must be qualified for the finals to take part - Last chance to qualify will be at Cholmondeley on the Saturday or this weekend 22nd and 23rd Spetember at The Wolds Game and Country Show Nr. Driiffield East Yorkshire YO25 3XG

Heya stormy! We are going there. And im showing one my my hounds. Pepa or phoebe i think phoebe as she stands still. Its my first time. Im 13 so will i be in Child Handler? And could you tell me what day you reccomend and time it is and hopw much to enter? Thankyou..

Jade xx

Jaydiiee said:
Heya stormy! We are going there. And im showing one my my hounds. Pepa or phoebe i think phoebe as she stands still. Its my first time. Im 13 so will i be in Child Handler? And could you tell me what day you reccomend and time it is and hopw much to enter? Thankyou..
Jade xx

sunday if you want to see racing finals child handling is free to enter showing finals at belvoir castle 6th&7th october :thumbsup:

well said that man. daryl is that you...a barnsley oz !? lol

jade sunday is the day to go....like the man said racing finals that day too :thumbsup: get there early to avoid traffic. 9pm ish .

john

Last edited by a moderator:
stormydog said:
well said that man.  daryl is that you...a barnsley oz !?  lol
  jade sunday is the day to go....like the man said  racing finals that day too  :thumbsup:     get there early to avoid traffic.  9pm ish .

john

We will be thir early on Sunday for we are going to have we crack at camping

just hope we get the weather, our breakfast will be about 9 ish :D

get me a sausage sandwich on then. :D

hoping to make it .... if im still alive after my Ann Summers party :- "

wheres the camping and who do you contact? :cheers:

yep got that number (118118 haha) but have been ringing it all weekend meant to be coming next week and aint got a clue bout the camping jeoff has emailed me back the other day to say get in contact with the living heritage and they just answer fone at weekend!

panicking now :sweating: , where are you staying?? and if on site how did you book up?? thanks all replies :cheers:

jml said:
yep got that number (118118 haha) but have been ringing it all weekend meant to be coming next week and aint got a clue bout the camping jeoff has emailed me back the other day to say get in contact with the living heritage and they just answer fone at weekend!
panicking now :sweating: , where are you staying?? and if on site how did you book up?? thanks all replies :cheers:

you can only book a site if youve had loads of warnings on k9 and have had nigels "k9 police" at your door at 4am with big sticks ! ill pm you a tip :- "

j ;) hn

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back