The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chrissy,bailey & Dylan Stacked...........

alfyn

Ban puppy farmers
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Dawn & Richard came over today to see the puppies,so it was a good excuse to try to get some stacked photo's :)

Unfortunately,the first lot of pic's didn't come out very well as the lighting wasn't very good (well,that's better than saying Dawn was useless with my camera :oops: :- " )

Please excuse the background,but the light was best here & it was p*****g down with rain so we couldn't go outside :(

Slightly out of focus,but this is the best one of Chrissy :wub:

a5adcbc5.jpg

A better one of Dylan :wub:

76b10420.jpg

& Bailey :wub:

41bdd37f.jpg

As usual,Cherry was being a little :devil: ,so i'll try to get a decent photo of her later :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Very nice Deb, Baily lookin good

Thanks Karen,i feel quite excited about him :thumbsup:

I forgot to put on this photo of them all together

1PICT0038.JPG

Gorgous pups the lot of them are :wub: but i do have a soft spot for Dylan :wub:

:wub: nice puppies :wub: when will they be in the ring? :luck:

Hi Yvette,they're 6 months on 14th August,so their 1st ch show will be EAWC,assuming they're ready :thumbsup:

They all look very nice Debs , esp Bailey .

Any pics of your pups Yvettee ,as i hear you have another litter . we need puppy pics you know :cheers:

Lovely pics of your super pups, Debs :wub: :thumbsup: :wub:

Lovely pups :wub: :wub: love that last picture :thumbsup:

What lovely pups they are :wub: the banana cake wasnt bad either :- "

(w00t) theyve grown!!!, looking good, best of luck with them :luck: :thumbsup: they look lovely.

JAX said:
They all look very nice Debs , esp Bailey .
Any pics of your pups Yvettee ,as i hear you have another litter . we need puppy pics you know  :cheers:

:wub: Puppy pics are on my website - www.roedeanewhippets.co.uk

They are looking lovely, you should be very proud of them. Looking forward to seeing a pic of the lovely Cherry :wub:

Lovely looking pups Debs :wub:

I cant choose.......mmmm maybe them all then! (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back