The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Christmas is coming

Nigel

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi,

Just to remind you Christmas is coming (didn't you want to know that :( ) I've added a new Christmas skin (& a Dune one).

Just as you were getting used to the cool new blue K9 colour you have the option to change it & get into the festive spirit...

Go to your 'Control Panel' - click on My Controls at the top of this page, then on the left hand side of your Control Panel under Options you will see 'Skin & Languages', click on that. Now under 'Board Skin' you will see a couple of additions 'DUNE & Christmas Skin'. Preview them & if you like them 'Change your Account Options'.

Cannot promise they will be there for ever & I may delete them at some point & change your skin back to the standard one, but enjoy them while you can.

Ahhh,

Luv the new skins - think I prefer 'Dune' - but wot the hell - got to be seasonal!

Regards - Kat. :D

Sorry but when I used it I ;) found it difficult to read, must be my age.

Yeah same here Shane, brain could'nt cope :b

sorry but the red and green is straining my old eyes i think its time for glasses ???

Because the board software has been updated since last Christmas the old Christmas skin will no longer work (it wasn't very good anyway ??? ). Perhaps I can find a new one for this year.

Just wondered if you had had any luck finding a festive skin yet Nigel?

Not long now..........

Domane said:
Just wondered if you had had any luck finding a festive skin yet Nigel?
Not long now..........
No, there doesn't seem to be any Christmas skins available for V1.2 of the software K9 uses.

The problem is that the way skins are used changed between V1.1 and V1.2 and so all the old skins wouldn't work on the later version. Because V1.3 software was always just around the corner I think people were relectant to spend the time creating new skins if they were all going to need changing again when V1.3 arrived.

By the way, V1.3 software is now released so I suppose I should upgrade soon :w

I see we have a very nice Christmas hat on the K9 Community logo :D Very festive :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back