The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Citycroft Mr Cool

jok

Jo - Citycroft
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here is ... Citycroft Mr Cool - "Diego" to his friends :wub:

He's almost 10 weeks, so not a great time to be taking proper pictures, but i did like this one of him striding out round Juley's garden yesterday.

04.07.08.jpg

:wub: :wub: hes gorguse ,good :luck: :luck: with him

I am so pleased that Diego turned out to be our keeper. I have loved him from day one. :huggles:

diego yeah!! hes gorgeous :wub: your little boy is over the moon to :D

:huggles:

Lots of luck with Diego :luck: :luck: he certainly looks cool moving in that pic WOW :thumbsup:

What a lovely picture :wub: - Rachel Won then!!!

He is a lovely boy - you couldn't have gone far wrong which ever you chose could you?

Good luck with the lovely little chap :huggles:

I just love this picture :wub: :wub:

Here's wishing all at Citycroft the very best of luck with this endearing young dog :luck: :luck: :luck:

Yvonne

:huggles:

Welcome Mr Diego Cool :cheers: You look a very smart wee man, can't wait to meet you :wub:

So you finally managed to make a desicion..... that must have been tough! Looks like the right one though what a great photo of him striding out! :wub:

Wishing you both all the luck with him! :luck: :luck:

Marie. :huggles:

Love the name 8) !

..... and that is a very nice picture of Diego :thumbsup:

he is gorgeous :wub: good luck :luck: with him

thats a great picture of him moveing he looks very cool :wub:good luck with him hope to meet him soon :cheers:

hes lovely jo :wub: lots of luck with him :luck: :luck:

:huggles: He's so sweet. :huggles:

Michelle & Fleet

Wishing you both, Rachel and Jo the very best of luck with your little boy :wub:

He looks absolutly stunning :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Glad you chose Citycroft Mr Cool :wub: He was my fave between himself and Zorro. Good luck with him :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back