The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Citycrofts Hit The Stubble Fields!

rls22

Rachel - Citycroft
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My Dad and I took some of the gang over for a good race around the stubble fields late this afternoon.

A few pics I took...

Rocco having some fun!

Autumnwalk3.jpg

Autumnwalk.jpg

Autumnwalk5.jpg

And doing a bit of posing, unfortunately Holly wandered in to ruin the shot :b

Autumnwalk4.jpg

Diego giving his Mummy a hard time

Autumnwalk8.jpg

Autumnwalk6.jpg

Little Emmy

Autumnwalk7.jpg

Checking for bunnies

Autumnwalk2.jpg

Rocco somewhere in the distance

Roccoposing.jpg

Stunning pics..... Great action shot of your pk.... have a soft spot for little Emmy-love her name too :)

Love the pics Rachel, especially number two, Rocco's positively smiling :)

where's Rowan? :eek:

they al look ace :thumbsup: give Diego my number :wub:

Rowan, ruby and frankie were all at jos house, so it was just my dads gang plus my boys and guest Emmy!

Fantastic photos Rachel - they all look great. Alfie sends big licks to everyone :D

Lovely pictures Rachel :thumbsup: Brings back memories of my two tearing round the stubble fields with your gang. :D Love the photo of Emmy. :wub:

I like the one of Diego and his mum looking at each other the best. :D I bet Holly got cross with Rocco and Diego being so fast compared to her!

What fun they all had :) Great pics :thumbsup: These Citycrofts are a handsome bunch, or maybe I should say pretty in the case of Holly and Emmy :wub:

Emmy is very cute :wub:

Lovely to see them all enjoying a family day out :thumbsup:

What a great day out they had! Best not tell Connie though coz she would be very jealous of Emmy getting together with her Mum, bro and Uncle!

I like the one of Diego and his mum looking at each other the best. :D I bet Holly got cross with Rocco and Diego being so fast compared to her!
She was ok, as Emmy is a bit of a slow coach, so at least there was one slower than her!! :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back