The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Clocks Go Back

lurcher-lass

2 Of A Kind
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Clocks go back 26th October at 1a.m........ Dark nights.......... Winter is on it's way :blink:

(w00t) Oh no,i hate those dark nights :(

Roll on spring :thumbsup:

Thanks for posting, I have been arguing with the other lass in my office who swears its next weekend they go back :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ihate dark evenings :( But at you get a hour extra in bed,thank god :D :D seeing i,m up at 3 am doing the week :eek:

I hate the dark night's but then i hate

the dark mornings as well :*

(w00t) yay.........means i can be in my jim jams by 5 oclock.............lovely stuff :teehee:

thought maybe a bump was in order...so when you've all forgotten to do it...you might see this :lol:

meddling said:
thought maybe a bump was in order...so when you've all forgotten to do it...you might see this :lol:
this always confusses me, what time is it now?

12??? :wacko:

or does k9 clocks go back themselves and its nearly 2???

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Just doing all my clocks now... :lol: :- "

meddling said:
Oh Clair has a sensible thought......................................... :huggles:

AnnSa said:
meddling said:
AnnSa said:
meddling said:
Oh Clair has a sensible thought......................................... :huggles:

Ann, Ann, Ann...did I have a sensible thought??? did I really....1st one this year......

Things are on the up :thumbsup:

4_1_112.gif
4_1_112.gif
4_1_112.gif
4_1_112.gif

I'm so excited....Ann thinks I had a sensible thought..... :lol:

[SIZE=14pt]What were you up to then last night Clair,[/SIZE]

dare i ask :unsure:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back