The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Closing Date Bend Champs

Joanna

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sorry for being a lazy arse, can any-one tell me the closing date for the Champs as I am too tired to find the relevant Whippet News with the info in...Yawn, thanks -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
14/9/08 this sunday jo :blink:

judy is slacking off as shes not added it to the open dates :- " tut tut :lol:

peppermint lady said:
14/9/08 this sunday jo :blink: judy is slacking off as shes not added it to the open dates :- "  tut tut :lol:

I DID NOTICE SHE HAD GONE OFF THE BOIL. (w00t)

Thanks Julie, I might find the energy to lift a pen and lick a stamp tomorrow -_- -_- -_-

Joanna said:
peppermint lady said:
14/9/08 this sunday jo :blink: judy is slacking off as shes not added it to the open dates :- "  tut tut :lol:

Thanks Julie, I might find the energy to lift a pen and lick a stamp tomorrow -_- -_- -_-

Get your boys entered Jo, you're going to do the double :thumbsup:

June Jonigk said:
Joanna said:
peppermint lady said:

Get your boys entered Jo, you're going to do the double :thumbsup:

I might have died of exhaustion by then :wacko:

thanks for the reminder joanna :cheers: we sent our entry off yesterday :- "

See you there with any luck, still haven't done mine yet (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back