The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Come On - Be Brave

Janimal

Addicted
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just thought after Aslans post on UGLY pitures as she called them

why dont we all post a picture of US with our dogs - must admit Ive never had one of me and the dog together yet :*

so whos going to be first to start then :- " :- " It would be nice to see what everyone looks like - come on it will be a challenge. Get snapping :cheers:

Just for you Jan - and remember, that you asked for this!! (w00t)

d944ba51.jpg

Thats a bit cheeky asking us to embarrass ourselves if you havent got any, so get that camera out and start clicking :lol:

I'll start here's me with callie(didn't have sienna yet) I hate having me picture taken so I am being very brave here :b

View attachment 8891

Oooo you beat me too it

Heres another

beach.jpg

Alright - this is me and the girls on our first ever walk (yes it was summer but we're wearing raincoats :( )

L to R is 'Minnie', then my other daughter who sometimes lurks here as 'Bubbles' then Josie then me :))

firsteverwalk_.jpg

Lesley you look nice! It's brilliant to put faces to names! (edited to say that EVERYONE looks nice!! :lol: this is definitely not an 'ugly thread :thumbsup: )

Here's my 'ugly' pic, stuffing my face on the way home from up north when we collected Josie :lol:

bringinghomebaby.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Helen you look nice too and you Oliverpliers :D I am just not keen on having my pic taken so i try to avoid it at all cost :b

oops I've just realised that this is not the ugly pics thread :b :oops:

Ok, so here goes. Had to look really hard to find one of me, as I normally take the pictures

ik_met_armen_vol_pups.jpg

This is me last summer.

met_papa_in_de_zetel.jpg

Here's my hubby using the dogs as a blanket.

:)

Didn't know whether to put this on here or the ugly thread :b me and OH Andrew

talking about myself there of course i case OH reads this :thumbsup:

me_and_andrew.jpg

Okay, I'll be brave too seeing as most of you will me at Crufts anyway!

Here I am a few months ago with Stan & Arch

Jo___whips_web2.jpg

Awww thanks so far folks - its just great putting faces to your usernames :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [SIZE=21pt]Brilliant[/SIZE] pictures everyone and I promise Im going to get OH to take one soon.

You all so far get a BRAVE award.

Janimal said:
Awww thanks so far folks - its just great putting faces to your usernames :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   [SIZE=21pt]Brilliant[/SIZE] pictures everyone and I promise Im going to get OH to take one soon.
You all so far get a BRAVE award.

I might be mistaken but haven't we seen one of you lying on the floor in a drunken stupor on New Years Eve... or was that someone else? :- "

Somewhere... around... here: drunk in charge of dog?

(and now I'm going to duck (w00t) )

Oh yes helen well spotted, EVERYBODY needs to look at that link :lol:

Yes ok - that is the one and only photo of me with Oscar - shame - I was slightly under the influence of something :b :b

but I will post another soon

~JO~ said:

Blimey Jo! We won't miss you at Crufts if you wear that outfit again!!! LOL!

Wow, dessie! Look at you with your rosettes!! :thumbsup:

At long last .... son came in from school so got him to take this one - OK satisfied.

(w00t)

and yes right its your turn now Pamalkie :thumbsup: :- "

jJust_Me_K9.jpg

dessie said:
~JO~ said:

Blimey Jo! We won't miss you at Crufts if you wear that outfit again!!! LOL!

:lol: Hmmmm - is a tad pink isn't it!! (w00t) (w00t) I'm not sure if it is that bright in 'real' life - or maybe it is! Good god what on earth have I been wearing all this time :b :b :D

Great photos everyone - isn't funny we of course have a at least one dog with us in every photo!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back