The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Congratulations Doxhope

bappit

UNIQUE~same as everyone else!
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:cheers: Doxhope Lustre :cheers:

Champion indeed as they say round your way :thumbsup:

Hope you gave her Mam an extra big cuddle, every best wish that Lustre has as long and full life as her :wub:

Well done bappit, letting the dog out of the bag, (I tell you things in strictest confidence, and it goes on K9) :D :D well, American Champion, but looking at the records of what she has beaten on the way, she has won against some good dogs, and some the progeny from some excellent English kennels :- "

Told her mum bappit :D but she is like me, prefers the green fields and heather clad hillsides as opposed to the show ring, and the reward of a rabbit or hare compared to a rosette or red card, but like me, she is really over the moon. :huggles: :huggles:

DoxhopeLustrereduced2005.jpg

AKC Champion, DOXHOPE LUSTRE, 2005

congratulations m8, true dual purpose kennels :thumbsup: :thumbsup: , good to hear you still work her dam and not got her locked up now she is a proven producer :thumbsup:

Paul

Cheers paul,

I do have her dam, and we also had her sire, she is home-bred, a product of two of our own hounds. Meg, her mother is now semi-retired from work, being 11 in December (better check with bappit on this one, she knows better than me) :lol: but she still gives us many hours of joy, and is still active :cheers:

:cheers: Big well done Bappit you must be really proud :cheers: :thumbsup:

:b Wish Meg was mine Lesley, but she is DOXHOPE'S born and bred :cheers:

:lol: Yes by my reckoning Meg will be 11 on 2nd December Bill-mind and not forget her birthday :lol: My invite to her party must be lost in the post :teehee:

outstanding! :cheers:

Wow! She did you proud :thumbsup: Well done, Doxhope Lustre :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back