The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Congratulations Greeny

Angela Bayley

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Max (runner up), Wolsey and Willow send their congratulations to John and family for Barney's win in the EofE Dog Cup yesterday :cheers:

Thanks for your help walking my dogs, heard it was a very good day.

Well done :thumbsup:

Angela

A glorious end to the season, Angela, 16 courses on one field of rape....great sport good people.

All the dogs ran well....good strong hares....well done to C. and R. for winning the Bitch Cup with Pickles.

I'm sure that we'll all still be here next year, one way and another.. 8) :thumbsup:

Well done John & Barney :thumbsup: thats another one to bragg about looooooool

John E Greenwood said:
A glorious end to the season, Angela, 16 courses on one field of rape....great sport good people.
  All the dogs ran well....good strong hares....well done to C. and R. for winning the Bitch Cup with Pickles.

I'm sure that we'll all still be here next year, one way and another.. 8)   :thumbsup:

Way to go Barney! :thumbsup:

Willow and Barney in slips......first heat of the Dog Cup..

dog_cup_slips.jpg

Barry Jepson said:
Well done John & Barney :thumbsup: thats another one to bragg about looooooool

Trying desperately not to, Barry :b :b :b :b

But what the hell.......he deserves it..

[SIZE=21pt] PHOTO FINISH[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] Winner of the East of England Dog Cup 2005[/SIZE]

bleft.jpg

Great looking sport and great looking dog.

Congratulations on your win!! :cheers:

What a terrific looking dog . Hows he bred ?

Just thought I'd bring this forward, in case we forget what it's all REALLY about...

Coursing 5 hares in a day....and the last fell...........Skylark Majestic v Photo Finish...battle af the titans...pity the poor hare in that one, 3:eek:oam start, breakfast at the Newmarket Little Chef....etc....can "lure coursing" at Skelmersdale, or even "drag coursing under rules" at Wickwar even begin to replace it????...I think not.
barneyhare1jpg.jpg

waterloo.jpg

No one ever said lure coursing or drag coursing could ever replace the real thing ......BTW .....did the little Dixie Bell ever beat your boy ??........

Yes she did....and more power to her, and Terry....a true sportsman...

We were short of hares that day and Barney won the second semi final...We could see a hare on her seat at the far end of the field and rather than risk forgoing a final, I put Barney straight back in slips, with Dixiebell....I would say that he was winning until the hare went through the hedge and over a ditch, and he gave up...I had asked too much of him....but Dixie belle won and so it says in the record books.....and well done Terry.

Better to lose than to jib or claim a divide on a technicality.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back