The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Congratulations W/n Top Ten

JOHNG

JOHNG
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i would like to congratulate neil and lassie ( pick pocket ) on winning the whippet news top ten,a great acheivment in there first full season of racing. :D

great ladd and a great dog. :thumbsup:

good luck to all racers in 2010 :luck:

agree with that neil a nice man and a good bitch :thumbsup:

Neil's done Lassie proud this year & vice versa. To think they were still yearlings up to the end of April.

Well done Neil & 2009 TOP TEN WINNER PICK POCKET :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Done Pick pocket for winning The Top Ten points, :thumbsup: good luck for next 2010. :thumbsup: di

well done neil and lassie you desrve it m8 ;)

well done neil with lassie great bitch and well done to colin and alison who ran lassie for neil when he coudnt get there. Ray

WELL DONE NEIL WITH PICK POCKET ON WINNING THE TOP TEN GREAT EFFORT :thumbsup:

well done neil and lassie,winning the top ten at your first go (w00t) fantastic dog becky will be proud of you.unbelievable litter :luck:

best of luck for 2010.

nice one allison/colin the devon points a BIG help :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

few pics with her silver ware :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :luck: :luck:

well done neil and to johnny the breeder (well bred bitch )the father will be the top stud for a few years to come i told andy this 3 years back ...from one neil to another neil -_-

well done,cracking lad,cracking bitch :thumbsup:

(i didnt think top ten was finalised till jan? or is pickpocket that far ahead it wont b caught? ) congratulations neil and breeder john g ;)

(i didnt think top ten was finalised till jan? or is pickpocket that far ahead it wont b caught? ) congratulations neil and breeder john g ;)

carol the top ten as finished westhoughton bend open was the last one :)

yes john i know that but that wont b in whippet news yet as wotever is in in jan will b from nov, oh maybe it is in if w.houghton was in nov. i just know that wot i wrote 4 jan is from nov wot i write 4 feb will b from dec etc etc ;)

well done lassie and neil on also winning the bwra top gun ;)

yes john i know that but that wont b in whippet news yet as wotever is in in jan will b from nov, oh maybe it is in if w.houghton was in nov. i just know that wot i wrote 4 jan is from nov wot i write 4 feb will b from dec etc etc ;)
caroles been on the sherry :wacko: :lol:

a lot of trophy's there ,cost a fortune in engraving :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back