The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Congratulations

Mark Roberts

The Ringmaster
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Congratulations to John & Elain Pollard (Squizzle Racing) on Sonny Jim getting his 1/2 coat

and to John & Tina on Soulman getting his 1/2 coat.

sorry but there the only 2 we heard about congratulations to everyone else that won.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huge congratulations both :cheers:

Any-one got the full results (or the energy to put them up?) :p

I know a few, but have gaps :wacko:

I can't, my source is unreliable (w00t)

I think Summa Breeze and Light Fantastic won there groups! Well done if that is correct :cheers: I hesitate to rave just in case I am wrong

I hear Kaos (Time and Chaos) came second WELL DONE YOU BOOKERS!

That is about it!

Well done Elaine and John :cheers: and to everyone else that won :cheers:

Way to go Henrietta :cheers: :D

Well done to all the winners :cheers:

nice one lampy :thumbsup:

sorry we missed running against zorro today but as the spryers will conferm Mo's not been herself just recently and isnt up to form.

Well done Lampy :cheers: and Henrietta :thumbsup:

I meant " way to go" as in 'thats the way to go great stuff', well done, not she has a way to go :(

CONGRATULATIONS :cheers: :cheers:

Well done every-one who made the finals at the champs, well done to the Maidstone lot again you did us proud :thumbsup:

A BIG WELL DONE TO SONNY JIM, AND SOULMAN FOR GETTINF 1/2 COATS. :thumbsup:

Well done the Milllllllll gang again :thumbsup:

Also well done to the WCRA for all there hard work , it,s a shame the gremlins got in to the works but that can't be help. :cheers: :cheers:

Congrats to the new half coats Light Fantastic, A Touch of the Class (Rebecca had a good day she bred Brenna), Sonny Jim, Remember Me, Bionic Bunny and Soulman. Only the 16, 28 and 30lbs groups were won by existing RCh's.

There was some fantastic racing and the track I thought was v good.

I hope that Trailblazer, Big Ron, and Indiana Joe's toes are and Photo Finish's shoulder is looking a lot less of a worry to their owners this morning and we'll see 'em racing again soon.

I'll add my congratulations to the finalists and group winners and commiserations to those dogs that are on the mend and add my best wishes for a quick recovery to Ozzie (Xcalibur) too.

I knew that I'd forgotten an injured dog that I know. :b Poor Lesley she must be an expert on toe injuries in racing whippets now. Yep hope that Ozzie makes a speady recovery too.

Ozzie's back to the vet later. Looks like he might lose the toe :(

Well done to all the finalists :cheers:

:D well done to all the winners a big well done to night spirit 2 in the final and touch of the north and of course touch of class who won her group best wishes to all that got hurt and hope for a speedy recovery and well done to ment to be first ever champs final this one one to watch

Sad news RCH Big Ron has just come back from the vet's he has Double Discolated back left toe's so he will be of for a while he has to go back to the vet's 2 weeks so he is straped half way up his leg, and now is feeling sorry for himself. :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back