The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Congratulations!

Jacquie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I'd like to say congratulations to The Naylor family on the birth of their first Grandson Harry born this morning :wub: Zowie had quite a hard time but I'm pleased to say that both are doing well :thumbsup:

:cheers: CONGRATULATIONS ZOWIE AND FAMILY :cheers:

WELCOME TO THE WORLD HARRY :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

:D :D Huge congratulations to Zoe and new baby :wub: Harry :wub: and of course dotting Grand Parents Dave and Diane you must be exhausted after such a long time in the Hospital. :D :D

Give Harry a big hug from us........

Huge CONGRATULATIONS to all the Naylor family ;)

And a huge whippet welcome to baby Harry. :wub: ( pics please Diane) :)

many congratulations, glad its all over for mum and baby...i expect Diane is worn out as well :lol:

Congratulations to all of you, Harry is a fab name too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your comments. Just spoke to Zowie she has had quite a hard time but she said everything was worth it and it's love at first sight :wub: . His weight is 7lb12 (w00t) , Mum said he is beautiful with dark curly hair. Sounds like he has quite a pair of lungs on him aswell when i was on the phone to her (w00t) . Going to see him this afternoon so will try and get some pics of him and upload them onto here. :))

Thanks for your comments. Just spoke to Zowie she has had quite a hard time but she said everything was worth it and it's love at first sight :wub: . His weight is 7lb12 (w00t) , Mum said he is beautiful with dark curly hair. Sounds like he has quite a pair of lungs on him aswell when i was on the phone to her (w00t) . Going to see him this afternoon so will try and get some pics of him and upload them onto here. :))

So he wasn't a brindle dog like I dreamed of :lol:

So he wasn't a brindle dog like I dreamed of :lol:
Not quite Jak......Just a tad bigger than a Whippet :D

(w00t) Huge congratulations to Zoe and new baby HARRY :wub: :wub: , Grand Parents Dave and Diane the hard work is going to start for you both now -_- -_- ;)

LOVE NETTIE & BRIAN

congratulations the naylors welcome to the world baby harry :wub: :wub: :wub:

Congratulations to Zowie and the Naylors on the birth of baby Harry :wub: :wub: :wub:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! on the birth of Harry.

Tell him hi from us :D

Congratulations to you all on the birth of little baby Harry, :wub: :wub: Hope mum and baby are doing well :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back