The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Congratulations

Angela Bayley

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Congratulations to John Greenwood and Photo Finish for not only winning yesterday but ALSO getting "Best Course of the Day" at EEWCC. Well deserved!! :huggles:

Thanks, Angela and Paul.......yes, we had a great time....Woolsey was unlucky, Angela, better luck next time :thumbsup: :luck:

PCDV0085.JPG

As I said last night John, well done Barney!

Let's hope he can take his form into the inter club! :thumbsup:

hi. whats the eewcc. do they mean eawcc.

sparky said:
hi. whats the eewcc. do they mean eawcc.
EEWCC = East of England Whippet Coursing Club

EAWCC = East Anglia Whippet Coursing Club

hi/ where abouts in the east do they run. northeast or southeast of yorkshire.

I've deleted the details of the area that clubs run in as i've been asked to make sure no referance to running grounds, slippers, judges ect are posted on K9.

i wont ask again. just interested thats all. sparky

Hi Sparky, best way is to PM members for that kind of info, didn't mean to offend you it's nothing personal.

i've been asked to watch K9 that no details of clubs, venues of meetings of names of officials ect are posted in open forums.

YOU HAVE'NT OFFENDED ME MATE. SEE YOU SATURDAY. REGARDS.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back