The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cooling Off

slimfast

Elaine smith
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here is a couple of pics of our dogs cooling down SONNY JIM SPUD & RED 8)

s6300410yh5.jpg

AND ME AS WELL :- "

s6300413zs7.jpg

here is one if code red who is just standing there :unsure:

s6300414nn9.jpg

s6300415ed1.jpg

last one

s6300412tz7.jpg

squizzle racing said:
Here is a couple of pics of our dogs cooling down SONNY JIM SPUD & RED 8)
s6300410yh5.jpg

AND ME AS WELL  :- "

s6300413zs7.jpg

here is one if code red who is just standing there :unsure:

s6300414nn9.jpg

s6300415ed1.jpg

last one

s6300412tz7.jpg

SUPPOSE THAT WAS THE DOGGIE PADDLE :lol:

(w00t) great pool! Need a good pair of lungs to blow that up! :sweating: Is it just a normal kiddies pool or a special dog proof one? It looks really strong :thumbsup:

littlenell said:
(w00t)   great pool! Need a good pair of lungs to blow that up! :sweating: Is it just a normal kiddies pool or a special dog proof one? It looks really strong :thumbsup:
IT"S just the KIDS POOL :- " WELL IT WAS (w00t) :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t) i would of brought Libby over for a paddle if i"d known. :lol: (w00t)

knowing how close your naibours live i'm suprised you allow your dogs in the pool naked :eek:

maybe a pair of these each for the boys would save embarresment

US6825_230X230.jpg

They are really loving that! We could all do with a pool like that for this lovely weather. :p

great pictures and don,t they look like they are enjoying it :thumbsup: :)

Mark Roberts said:
knowing how close your naibours live i'm suprised you allow your dogs in the pool naked  :eek:
maybe a pair of these each for the boys would save embarresment

they would look good on sonny jim :lol: :lol:

Hey that looks great in the heat we've been having - could just do with a dip in there with my boys :D

Ahhh look at Red. He has the same approach to swimming as me :lol: What a sensible Lad. :thumbsup:

(w00t) ahh they are fab pics i soo love to see whippets swimming or cooling of in the water :wub: ,we have same pool as that only a bit bigger as even my 23inch whippet cant touch the bottom of it ,they soo love it and ther soo strong perfect for whippies :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back