The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cornwood Dog Show

nighthunter

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
cornwooddogshow007.jpg

Too far for me, sounds like a good day out, hope the weather is kind! :lol:

ACE - SOUNDS GOOD, I WILL TRY TO BE THERE IF I CAN :clown:

We are back from our holidays day before,so we will see if we can make it,depends on what time we pick the dogs up from the kennels :D

What a shame it is the same day as the south west terrier lurcher club at ilsington , only a few miles up the road perhaps one of them would move there date to the following week as there is no shows on then. both shows would benefit on entries and support can someone ring and suggest it the more people that ring perhaps they will listen

It is a shame, :rant: It has been suggested but I think both had to book the field and cant change. -_- -_-

Buckfastleigh show was intended for the same day but they were able to change :sweating:

also if cornwood changed then it would clash with langauge farm ,the following week ,and they both have horse shows :b

(w00t) Not us, we are off to see the queen at Sandringham, LurcherWorld Show. :p Will miss you all and the laughs we have. :teehee: Hope all the dogs do well and come home safe.

Kev and Deb, hope you don't get any dogs called A & B. :lol:

:thumbsup: Di.

ill be there ,its nice for a change to have the show just down the road :cheers:

gabbitas31 said:
(w00t) Not us, we are off to see the queen at Sandringham, LurcherWorld Show. :p   Will miss you all and the laughs we have. :teehee:   Hope all the dogs do well and come home safe.
Kev and Deb, hope you don't get any dogs called A & B. :lol:

:thumbsup: Di.

That will be nice for you - the show will miss you tho!! :(

Im hopefully going but depends on brin, he is still lame and on antibiotics for his war wounds!! :oops:

we will see.

Have fun tho.

Helen :teehee:

:) Thanks Helen, i will try and take some photo's, but not delete them this time. :teehee: Diane

Sorry you and Steve wont be there Di.

Good luck! up there with H.R.H :) Rember to curtsy like a Lady when you meet :- "

Do you think she will enter a corgi in Chase the Bunny (w00t) (w00t) ??.

Have a safe trip, See you both some time soon.

I HEAR JANE BOND WILL BE JUDGING THE LURCHERS.

I have been looking forward to going to this one but it was confirmed this am that my two have kennel cough, Dylan had a tickle in his throat on wed that went chesty and the vet said prob a seed or grass scratch and gave anti-biotics, then Sid started honking last night. Rest them he said! they're already bouncing off the walls.

Hope everyone else ok. No one around us seems to have it, maybe got it on Sunday at Buckfastleigh, who knows!

awww :huggles: sorry to hear dyl and sid are poorly ,it might have been the week before ,as i think its about 10 days incubation ,give them a dose of benylyn or honey and lemon to sooth there throats,mine are ok touch wood

Nice to hear Jane Bond is Judging havnt seen her for a while, :D

Be good to catch up :cheers:

What a super morning!! Good day for a dog show :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back