The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

coursing men

Coursing man

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi there coursing fans , when t coursing with the EAWCC on sat not a bad day . The slipper was not the best i have seen , but we have all got a job to do . Best course of the day was Mr searson black and white dog ,. Mr Cork had a bye run with ht=is big strong dog Kenmillone silver tounge of lynperry ,which done the biz , sorry you had to carry the hare , Mr Cork ,

Thank you Coursing man , if i knew how you were , you could have carried the hare for me .Mr Searson dogs name is Apache Chief , I agree with what you said it was the best long course of the day (what a mating it will be Apache Chief and Gardens Lane Girl ) , should be fine coursung pups in . My Blue dog was do a good run , but there were two dogs in the slips , As for my little black bitch( Gardens Lane girl ) she has found her form ,,,, at the end of the season , . Once again thank you for your surport coursing man .

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back